15. First Night

Hello fireflies.....
I have planned a schedule to publish chapters. I am going to update three chapters a week. And it will be on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Don't miss further chapters. There is lot more coming in future chapters. Stay tuned.

Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️

_______________________________________

I am not feeling melancholy for leaving them,to the world who are my family

I am not feeling melancholy for leaving them,to the world who are my family. But in the name of family I only have papa. Before Mumma left me I used to have a happy perfect family with Mumma, papa and me. To the world, maybe we are imperfect.

But that imperfect family was my ideal family. But that was shattered by a witch. During vidai I know she is shedding fake tears because it ruins her great mother facade. Only thing that fragmented me was leaving papa. After mumma only he is my safe place,my mentor and everything.

Today I am leaving him for some strange man who I met just a week back. This is not equitable. What made me believe him is that a strange man is reacting to my tears, making things easy for me.

From day one he has been caring for me, respecting my opinions, doing everything to make me feel righteous. Whole marriage happened like a dream but it is reality that I am married now.

I have the responsibility of a family and reputation on my shoulders. I trust this family because I have been living with a witch all these years so if this family did anything wrong with me it can't be more than what I have been suffering.

I am used to pain, suffering, even now I don't know how to fight for my rights. I cannot allow my dark past to engulf my new journey. So sidelining those thoughts I have followed all the rituals which Raghvi aunty guided me.

“Bhabhi come I'll give a house tour “ Ashi chirped with her most energetic tone.

“ Ashi she is exhausted …...you can do that tomorrow. Convoy her to your bhai's room.” Maa instructed Ashi.

Supriya di and Ashi left me at his room. Now I am feeling like running away from here. Because it's our first night. Apprehensive about what he will be expecting.

Taking deep breaths, encouraging myself, I slowly entered. I prayed that he would not be present in the room but what do you think luck will be in my favor? Then it is no.

My to be husband …...no no my husband is relaxingly sitting on bed by supporting his back to the headrest and scrolling through his phone. He is wearing a black t-shirt which is showing the outline of his abs and hard chest , even his biceps. He is hot. Shut up…. don't you have any shame to drool at a man,my subconscious mind scolded me.