23. Arjun gets angry on Manvika

I removed her reading glasses which were resting on her nose and placed them on the side table

I removed her reading glasses which were resting on her nose and placed them on the side table. When I turned to take the book laying on her chest.

I got more curious about what she might be reading by forgetting her surroundings. When my eyes laid on the book I was stunned by looking at the book cover.

Fcvk she was reading a dark romance suspense thriller. I opened the page and she marked that page with a bookmark and my eyes skimmed through a few lines of the page.

Aries fill my senses with you thursts. Lanie says by panting heavy and feeling his fingers deep inside her curling.

It contains some highly mature content. I never knew my baby bird was into all this and enthralled by all this. Somewhere I have been taking a step back from initiating anything.

In the back of mind it is running that she might be not aware of all the things But here she is reading dark romance. Now I got an idea that she is not innocent, how cute she appears to be.

Baby now get ready for toe curling pleasures, because I am going to do all the things you read. I said to her, "Who is sound asleep?"

I shifted her to lay comfortably on the bed with the moments she stirred but adjusted soon. I laid beside her admiring her soon to fall asleep.

✧✧✧⁠✧✧⁠✧✧⁠✧✧⁠✧✧✧

I woke from sleep after feeling like I slept for a week

I woke from sleep after feeling like I slept for a week. Last day was exhausting mentally and physically. I turned to my right to glance at the man in whose arms I was crying like a baby.

I got ready for the day as he planned to go out. And prepared breakfast. He woke up late. We both had breakfast in silence. He smirked while looking at me. It is notorious.

"Kaha Jaa rahe ho hum?" (Where we going?)

I questioned him because I am curious to know.

"You can decide it. Where ever you want." He gave me choice but I seriously don't know where we can hangout.

"Umm I don't know." I said while clearing the dining table.

" Ok then we can decide on our way. First let's go." By saying he picked his car keys and I followed him.