32. Her Nightmare

Hello dear fireflies.....
Hope you all are doing good.
As the reach of the book is too low. So updates are slow. It feels demotivated. But I'll be updating for the readers who have been motivating me to write through their votes.

I think the story is not that bad. I am trying my best to give best chapters.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates.

Instagram username: classyfirefly.

Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️

________________________________________

Warning : triggering scenes and mature language ahead. If you are not comfortable with it you may skip.

ARJUN'S POV :

Neha inhaled deeply and prepared herself to put into words. Now I am feeling anxious. What could it be that she is getting nervous to express?

I am patiently focusing on her to speak. What Manvika might have faced in the past is making me restless. It's almost evening, the bustling of patients has reduced.

Some staff are returning to their homes and the doctor is still treating my baby. Each passing minute is like an hour.  Neha and I are waiting for the doctor to come out.

Neha started to reveal Manvika's past.

“ Her nightmare, misery, tragedy that b*stard, motherfcvker Prashant walia. It was three years ago. When she returned home after our 11th grade exams.

After her heart was broken by listening to her bhabhi's conversation with her mother she reduced her visits to home. Even I didn't stress over anything about her to voice out.

But after the holidays, returning from her home she was abnormal. The charm and happy vibes she carried with her were replaced with gloominess, distress.

Most of the time she will be zoning out, often tears will flow without her notice. This bothered me alot. I couldn't look at her in that condition. But I can't invade her privacy or pressure her.

I tried to cheer her up and make her normal but things got even worse. She wouldn't sleep or eat anything.

One night when we were sleeping all of sudden she woke up crying badly and sweating by repeating the same thing. ‘PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING. PLEASE.’

This literally scared me about what she is horrifying. I calmed her, it worked to some extent. She clung to me like her life depended on me.

After sedating her I tried to ask the reason because looking at terror I should know the reason to help her. Pacifying her a lot, she prepared herself to confess her problem.

When she went to her home everything was normal and ok. Her brother's friends used to come to her house. But she never paid attention to them.

Mostly she stays in her room. One day her parents were out of the station to relatives' house and her Bhai, bhabhi went to their respective works.