Put Out The Fire

Brian stops kissing Tessa.

"Wait. Weren't you the one who broke up with me? Why am I kissing you? Why am I here?" Brian gets up and grabs his stuff.

"Sorry, Theresa, I have a relationship I need to fix." Brian waves and walks out.

He called her Theresa. He's never done that before. He always thought that he would say that for the first time when he would have been stating their wedding vows. Guess not.

The door clicks as Brian walks into the flat. He puts his coat on the rack and tiptoes into his room. He changes into his pajamas and sits at his desk. He stayed up until 2:53 writing a note. A long one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roger woke up to see a piece of paper on his bedside table. He picked it up and unfolded it.

Roger, I'm sorry for what I did. I would never cheat on you, and I'm sorry that you thought I did. While you were ordering us sodas, someone grabbed my collar, pulled me away from you, and pushed me onto the wall. I called out for you, but you didn't hear me over the noise of the music and the crowd. I don't even know her name! She said she knew who I was, which freaked me out a bit. I mean, a lot of people know who we are, but still. They way she said it? Fucking creepy as shit. She was incredibly drunk, flirting with me like I was trash and that I could be used. I tried multiple times to get away from her, but she was unusually strong! I never did anything to hint that I would have liked to do anything with her, and she still told me that we should rent a room... (gross) And then she just went up and fucking kissed me! I noticed she had a wedding ring on her ring finger, and I'm quite positive that the ring wasn't just an accessory. (Cheating on your partner is so shitty and even if we weren't together and I thought she was absolutely amazing, I would never want to be the other person... eww) I know you've had a bad past with people cheating on you, and I definitely don't want to be the third person in a row to break your heart. (I'm sorry for that, as well. I know I can't apologize for the people who wronged you, but I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that.) I don't pretend to love you. This isn't for a laugh. I genuinely fucking adore you and I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I think you are the most stunning, gorgeous, smart, kind, amazing person I have ever met, and I hope you can understand and give me a second chance. I love you, and I will love you until I die.

Yours forever,

-Brian

Tear drops stained the paper and Roger realized he was crying. He stood up and walked to Brian's door. He slowly opened it to see Brian reading an astrophysics book. Of course he was. Smartass. Brian looked up at Roger, and smiled sweetly. His eyes trailed down Roger's body down to his hand to see his note in Roger's hand, and looked back up to see the tears on his cheeks. Roger walked next to Brian and crawled into the bed next to him without saying a word. Brian put down the book and put his arm around Roger.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Roger said, as he cuddled his head onto Brian's chest.

"It's alright. I understand. I love you, too." Brian said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello my beauties! I hope your heart was warmed.

I'm listening to Yesterday, by The Beatles, (Another amazing band) Next on the queue is SOS by ABBA. I have decided that after 13 chapters of telling you what I'm listening to,  I've decided that i'm just going to tell you what song I'm listening to and the song afterwards. 

I actually have a great queue! After SOS, its Another One Bites The Dust, then I Want To Hold Your Hand (My favorite Beatles song), Smells like teen spirit, Chiquitita (MARRY ME, CHIQUITITA), and Love Of My Life, only THE SWEETEST Queen song ever! After that, it's Eleanor Rigby (delicious song, BTW) Killer Queen, Does Your Mother Know, and You're My Best Friend. Sorry. Ok.  

I was incredibly busy on the 4th/5th because my best friend's Mom went to NYC for 2 days on a business trip so we were just hanging out!  So no chapters those days. :(

This chapter took a really long time. Oof. (It was mostly the author notes though... sorry)

Love you!

Toodles!

-Dahlia <3