It's A Beautiful Day

Sunday morning, around 7 months later. (Huge time jump, I know.) 

Roger yawns and stretches. He winced at the bit of pain in his arm and sighed, as he turned to the clock to see what time it was. 2:44 pm. Damn, they slept late. He looks at the ring on his finger and smiles. He turns around to see his boyfriend- Oops! Fiancee, Brian, still asleep. He gets up slowly and kisses him on the forehead.

 He swats at a bug in the kitchen and closes the window. He makes 2 cups of coffee, one coffee with one sugar, and another with 1 3/7 sugars. He waited at the kitchen table for Brian to wake up.  He answered a call.  Brian slumped in, rubbing his eyes around 5 minutes later. 

"Hello, love!" Roger says cheerily. 

Brian sits and takes a sip of his coffee. 

"Hello, Roggy. How have you been? It's only- damn. We slept late." 

"Yeah, I know." Roger kind of jumped around in his seat. 

"What have you been doing?" Brian was skeptical. Roger was usually the grump when they woke up.

"So. I was just wondering if you would like to plan our wedding." Roger said nonchalantly, like it was a normal request. He picked at his nails and said nothing.

Brian scoffed. "Of course I would like to plan our wedding." 

"Good! Now all you need to do... Is... Nothing!" Roger got up, patted Brian on the head, and walked out. 

Rog? ROG!? Where are you?!" Brian got up and walked around. Where was Roger?

"DON'T YOU WORRY, BRI!" Rogers voice rang out from... Somewhere. "I'VE GOT IT ALL COVERED!" 

"Okay...." Brian sighed and went back to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beauties! Another short filler because I don't want this to end... I got this comment for the plot of a book and I really like it... so..... I'm going to write it! I'm mentally tired and I want to use writing as an escape but it cant be when I'm suffering from massive creative block. 

If you read The Fab Four before, The reason it's so short is because I was writing it and I started getting scared that one day I would be in too deep and I just need to finish this book first, before I start something like that. 

So I can't simultaneously make something like a Queen GC or Maylor one-shots if I'm still writing a bigger book. 

Listening to Hammer To Fall.

I'm never proofreading again, by the way. So if there are any misspellings or grammatical errors, keep them to yourself.

Love you!

Toodles!

-Dahlia <3