Las Palabras De Amor (The Words Of Love)

Brian woke up and smiled. It was Christmas! He was excited to unwrap presents and be with the people he loved. He looked around to see that Roger wasn't there.

"Rog? Where are you?" Brian called out.

"Your outfit is hanging on the handle of the closet door!" Rogers voice came from the kitchen.

"Oh-OK!" Brian got up and showered. He walked over to see a fancy light blue suit and tie hanging on the closet door.

"Why is it so fancy?!" Brian asked Roger.

"Trust me!" Roger answered in the distance.

Brian changed and walked into the kitchen. Roger was waiting there, also in a blue suit that was a bit darker than Brian's.

Brian had looked around at their home. He realized that there were presents under the tree, but it was obvious that Roger had no intent of opening them.

"C'mon! We're late!" Roger took Brian's arm and they left the flat. There was a taxi waiting in front of the house, and Roger got into it.

"Get in, Bri!" Roger motioned for Brian to sit down, and he did.

"What are we...?" Brian tried to ask, but Roger just shushed him.

Brian just looked at the window to guess where they were going.

"Are we going to Freds...?" Brian looked at Roger, confused.

"Yes. No more questions." Roger responded and looked back out the window.

Once they arrived, Brian noticed that Freddie's house had been decorated to look a lot fancier, with ribbons, garlands, and string lights.

Roger and Brian got out, and Roger took Brian's hands and looked him in the eyes.

"I know you wanted a simple wedding... So," Roger smiled. "I planned our wedding to be here. Now. Everyone is here. Our parents, the family we love, no extended bullshit. What do you say?"

Brian took it all in. Get married, now, with everyone he loved most in one room. In Freddie's huge house.

"Yes. YES!" Brian went in and kissed Roger, causing them both to fall over in the snow.

Some cheering. Freddie and Deaky walk out from behind a tree. Deaky was holding a camera.

"Again?" Brian and Roger said in unison as they saw both of them peek out of the tree. They laugh.

"Lets get some people married!" John shouts and guides them both to the backyard, which was set up elaborately with lights and flowers. It was beautiful.

---------------------

"I do." Brian was crying.

"Awwwwww" Deaky and Ronnie said from their chairs.

"I do." Roger was crying too.

"Or do I?" He raised an eyebrow and smiled at Brian.

"OoOoOoOoOh" said Freddie from his seat.

"You said you wouldn't do that..."

"Screw what I said." Roger pulled Brian down from his collar and kissed him.

"Alright. You may now kiss the groom, I guess. But who cares about me?" Said the marriage officiant, shrugging as she stepped off of the veranda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello my beauties! Finally, the war is over! They got married! This was a short chapter but who the fuck cares. I hate writing long chapters cause they give away too much info.

The book is almost finished! (Almost) I'm listening to the song It's Late, and smiling while crying because i'm writing one chapter of this and then I write on chapter of Elizabeth and its really sad and I am putting aside 20 seconds of writing to having a full on cry party because of what I'm writing. Please help me.

this is their suit inspo:

(Brian's facial expression-)

I had so much trouble putting these pictures on

Love you!

Toodles!

-Dahlia <3