I Can't Live Without You

"W-what?" Brian muttered, staring at Roger

"You're radio. I'm someone. Radio, someone still loves you. I love you, Brian. I wrote that entire song for, well, you." 

"I- I don't know what to say." Brian started to cry. "I love you, too. Rog, I love you so much. God, I love you." 

"I can't live without you, Brian."

Brian leaned in and gave Roger a kiss, being careful not to hurt him. 

Brian knew what he had to do. It was time. 

He pulled the ring box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. 

"Is that-" Roger gasped. Tessa's ring. 

"Yes. I bought it for the love of my life. This ring has the words love of my life engraved on the inside.  And I really thought that this ring was meant for Tessa. And then you came and stole my heart." Brian was basically sobbing now. 

"So, today, I was planning on taking you to a picnic at midnight to look at the stars, because they were going to be gorgeous, and I was going to propose. And I know this isn't as romantic, but I cant wait."

"Roger Meddows Taylor, I love you and I always will. Will you marry me?" Brian asked.

"I- I can't." Roger said, using his unharmed hand to rummage through his bag. 

Brian sat there, completely speechless. Roger just turned down his marriage proposal, and now is nonchalantly looking through his fucking bag. 

Roger finally pulled something out of it. A ring box.

"I can't say yes until you do." Roger opened the ring box and held it up to Brian. Roger raised his hand to cup Brian's cheek. 

"What?" Brian was yet again, speechless.

"I was going to propose tonight as well... So, what do you say? Brian Harold May, Will you marry me?" 

"Yes! God, yes!" Brian said as Roger put the ring on his finger.

"Now you. Roger, will you marry me?"

"What do you think? Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" Roger laughed and cupped his hand on Brian's cheek. 

"I love you."

"I love you more." 

"I love you most."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beauties! It's finally happened! The end has been written! Aaaaah!!! I have horrible writers block, so I don't think I could even be able to continue :(

I have this little notebook filled with all of my ideas, and in the first chapter, I was going to include that the ring had the words love of my life engraved on it, but I forgot. (so I added it here) 

I was going through those notes, and got the idea that the ring was for the love of his life, and he finally figured out that the love of his life was Roger. 

So yay! A wedding! 

I'm currently crying. Why? The song All Dead, All Dead. Brian's voice just sounds so relaxing, but at the same time, hurting. It's about his childhood cat, pixie, who passed away. I love animals basically as much as Brian May, so I cannot stand that song, but I love it too... IM SO CONFUSED. 

I'm typing while holding back tears. 

Help.

Love you!

Toodles!

-Dahlia <3