𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

————————————————————

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚, or Via as her friends like to call her. One of the sweetest girls in the town, everyone liked her, everyone wants to be her because of her rich and " perfect " family.

People saw the girl as a spoiled brat, would they tell her that? No.

But they definitely thought it. Via had problems of her own, just like everyone else. Living in her " perfect " home as everyone would call it turns out to not be so perfect, just like her " perfect " boyfriend all the girls were jealous of.

In public her family seemed very put together, nothing was wrong and they were just walking on cloud 9. Oh but boy, everyone is so wrong.

Both her parents being alcoholics, making her not want to go home most times, Olivia's mother never layed a hand on the girl only her father would sometimes depending how drunk he was while her mother stood back and watched.

The girl has never told anyone, not her boyfriend, not her best friend Maddy... no one, Via stays at her boyfriends house most times when she does not want to go home.

Via also tends to keep her grades above an 80%, wanting to get into a good college and to keep her spot on the schools cheerleading team. She may seem innocent but trust me, Via know how to have a good time.

- ———————————————————

𝐂𝐚𝐦, the golden boy! Caption of the high school football team, also dating one of the cheerleaders, Olivia Embers.

He is two years older then the girl, and about 8 inches taller then the petite girl. Him being in grade 12, her only being in grade 10.

Cam has had many girlfriends in the past, Him being Via's first real relationship. He liked that she was inexperienced, he felt powerful being with her.

Did he flirt with some random girls here and there at party's? Yes. Would he ever tell Via? No.

Cam liked to have a good time with her, except his good time was getting into drugs every other day and his drug dealers showing up at his house. Every now and then Via would do some, but never as much as Cam did.

————————————————————

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲, Via's best friend who was also dating no other than Nate Jacobs. Maddy and Via started being friends in Via's first year of high school when she joined the Cheerleading team.

The two go closer when Cam and Nate would hang out every now and then, because they both played on the football team.

Maddy only stood about 2 inches taller than the petite girl, as she stood at the height of 5'1.

Maddy has experience with boys, that's why she was a big help with Via. Maddy nickname for Via is " V " and Via's nickname for Maddy is " Mads ".

Unfortunately for the girls, Maddy was a year older then the girl meaning they did not have any classes together, the two would meet in the cafeteria for lunch most days with there other friends when the two girls were not with there boyfriends, Mads and V are like 2 peas in a pod.

————————————————————

𝐅𝐞𝐳𝐨, one of Cams drug dealers. He was abit older then Cam and would go to the boys house around every 4 days to have meetings and restock Cam with drugs, getting major bank.

People called Fezo " Fez ", overall he was a very nice guy who cares deeply about the people he loves.

————————————————————

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲, Fezos little brother and Cams other drug dealer. The young drug dealer was the same age as Via, he had some tattoos on his face only with a slit in the eyebrow and buzzed hair.

People call him " Ash " instead of saying his full name, the boy never liked his name.

Ash goes to high school, but he usually skips, never attending classes. The amount of phone calls he gets from the school is crazy! He cares a lot about his older brother Fez, and would do anything to keep his brother safe and that's why he always goes with him to drug deals like at Cams house.

Ash thought Cam seemed like a doosh, whenever he is at Cams house he sees the same girl every time, did he ever talk to her? No. Was he going to? No. Did he think she was sort of good looking and pretty? For sure.

————————————————————

𝐎𝐦𝐠𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐲!!! 𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.. 𝐘𝐚𝐲! 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞!!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑!! 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤<𝟑

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞💋