𝟐. 𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝?

-

-

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

-

By the time they arrived at Maddy's house it was 11:30, Via sent her a message telling the older girl they were here. Right
when she hit send, Maddy came running out of her front door and into the backseat of the car with Via.

" V!! Oh my god bitch last night was so much fun " Maddy said as she hugged the girl before putting her seatbelt on.

" yess! I know we have to do it again " Via responds hugging Maddy back, then letting go so she can put her seatbelt on.

" What's good Maddy? " Cam asked as he drove away from her house

" not much, hey babe " Maddy said as she blew Nate a kiss, he smirked in return.

They continued to drive until Via spoke up in her soft voice " hey where are we going " as she looked at the time on her phone, the time was now 12:05 in the afternoon.

" can we go to the store? I'm like hungry as fuck " Maddy said

" didn't you just eat before we picked you up? " Nate asked, looking back at Maddy

Olivia scrunched her face at the boy in front of her before looking over at Maddy in sympathy, Cam lightly chuckled at Nate's comment but was cut off by Via harshly hitting his arm.

" I'm starving too, let's go " Olivia says smiling at Maddy before whispering to the girl " don't worry about them Mads "

-

About 5 minutes later, the time now being 12:10 they pull up to the store. The two girls in the backseat jump out of the car and run into the store with there boyfriends slowly trailing behind them.

" Maddyyy wut up " A person says at the counter, Olivia recognized him as Fezo and Cams drug dealer.

" hey Fez " Maddy says with a smile before walking near the back of the store where the snacks are