𝟕. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐖 : 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐖 : 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

It has been a little over an hour since people arrived at the party, basically the whole school was here, plus some random people, and older people. More then half of the people are drunk and high, surprisingly not Cam though, he had been with Via the whole time. Maddy was with Nate, making out on the living room couch.

"I'm surprised you haven't even touched the alcohol yet" Via said to her boyfriend

"I don't wanna drink, I wanna get high.. but Fez and Ash ain't here yet"

"I have something for us too do while we wait then" She said taking his hand, leading him upstairs and too her bedroom.

Once the two made it too her room, Cam being last to enter, shut the door behind himself before grabbing Via by the waist pinning her against the closed door, making her let out a grunt from the impact.

Cam immediately smashed his lips against her own, his tongue entered her mouth as they battled for dominance.

"You look like such a whore in that dress" he breathed out mid make out, his lips now making there way too her jawline.

The girl scrunched her face in confusion, do I look like a whore? She thought too herself as her small hands got tangled in his hair.

He pulled away from her, only too say "jump"

She did as she was told, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he grabbed onto her under thighs, roughly squeezing them. They did not break the kiss as Cam walked to her bed, he threw the girl onto the bed before ripping off his shirt, throwing it too the side before climbing onto of the petite girl.

Her hands roamed up and down his chest as his hands were on either side of her head, holding himself up overtop of his girlfriend.

He put his one hand on her thigh, now only holding himself up with his one arm. He began to slowly trace his fingers up her thigh, she felt his fingers start to get closer to her underwear when all the thoughts from the other night came back too her head.

The man that was assaulting her on her walk back home.

"Wait stop" she said pushing the boy off her, before sitting up heavily breathing.

Cam rolled his eyes, he looked at the girl before saying "why don't you ever want to do stuff? We are a couple, it's what we are supposed to do Olivia"

"Because I want too try something" she said, trying too push away the thoughts from her head and what Cam had just said too her.

She pushed him down, as he put his hands behind his head, watching the girls every move. She began to slowly unbuckle his belt before looking at him for approval, he nodded his head signalling her too keep going.