𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚?

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

Weeks had gone by, Olivia and Ashtray had been talking almost everyday and hanging out. Fezco and Maddy could definitely see some tension between the two but would never bring it up, the two younger teens were to blind to see it though... or were they?

-

It's now New Year's Eve Lexie and Olivia are sitting on a couch talking with Fezco. "Yo via I think Ash is out back if you wanna go with him" Fez says too the young girl.

"Alright see you guys!"

Walking away from the two Via found herself in the backyard looking for the boy, not looking where she was going she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"Watch where your going" the tall boy said looking down at her, he had long greasy black hair that fell over his brown eyes.

Trying to walk away he grabbed her by her wrist and said, "don't you think you should give me something in return? You know you did bump into me after all"

"I said I was sorry, now let go of me"

His grip only tightened as the words left her mouth causing her to whimper a bit from the pressure. That was until the tall boy was harshly shoved back from behind Olivia.

"Get the fuck outta here man" the voice said from behind the girl

Ashtray.

She smiled lightly when he turned his focus onto her, "you good?"

"Oh um ya- ya I'm ok, thanks"

He let out a small noise, acknowledging her response. The two stood in the middle of the backyard trying to have a conversation but we're having some difficulty from the loud noise and people bumping into them.

"Let's go somewhere quiet yea?" He said

She nodded her head as he lightly took hold of her hand guiding her through the crowd of people and back into the house and up the stairs before entering an empty room, Via sat on the bed as ashtray locked the door.

He then sat down on the bed beside the girl, his covered legs against her bare thighs.

"Ya know the last time we talked in a bedroom alone at a party I found you crying" he said with a small laugh.