𝟓. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-

-

Olivia was awoken to someone barging through her bedroom door, causing the girl to quickly sit up from her bed too see what is going on.

She looked to the side to see her father standing at the end of her bed, what the hell is he doing? She asked herself.

" you think just because your mother and I are leaving this early in the morning means you get to sleep in?" He asked

"Um. Yea?" She responded, still half asleep

She looked to her bedside table only to see her clock that read 1:55Am.

" well you're not, so get up"

He yanked the blankets off the girl and threw them too the floor before walking out of the bedroom, leaving her door wide open.

She rolled her eyes before getting up from her bed, making her way over to the bathroom before turning on the hot water, stripping for her pjs leaving her standing naked, she made sure the door was locker, not wanting her mom or dad to walk in on her naked.

She looked into the full body length mirror, looking at her naked body. She noticed a purple colour on her arm, right near the place that man had grabbed her arm yesterday night.

She then looked at her face, noticing a small cut on her lower lip, dry blood around the area, from where the man had hit her across the face.

Why would something happend like this too her? Did she deserve it? What would have happened if Cam had just gave her a drive? What would have happened if Fezo and Ashtray were not there to help her?

She now stepped into the boiling hot shower, letting the water come down on her body. A few sobs had escaped her throat, she began to sink to the ground, bringing her bare knees to her bare chest, cradling them with her arms. The poor girl began to sob, she sobbed the whole time she was in the shower. When she washed her hair, washed her body and shaved.

While she was under the hot water, she felt a stinging sensation on her lower lip, Where the cut is.

Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed a towle and threw it around her body before grabbing another one, wrapping her fair in the thic fabric, letting it sit on the top of her head.

She applied her skin care too her face, making her skin glow, she made sure to apply some vaseline on the cut she had on her lip. She put lotion on her body, in hopes too make her skin feel softer then it usually did.

She took off the towel that was holding up her hair off her head, along with the towel wrapped around her slim body. A silk royal blue colour robe is now on her body, letting her lotions and products dry.

She began to plug in a blow dryer, turning it on too it's highest setting and using it too dry her Strawberry blond locks.

Once she was finished, she put it away, looking at her phone seeing the time was now 5:00 Am. She put on her comfy cow slippers and walked to her bedroom window, she noticed her parents cars were gone, they had left, not even saying goodbye to there daughter.

"Have a nice fucking vacation" she mumbled, walking out of her bedroom

She made her way to the kitchen and began to cook up some breakfast, Eggs and toast with a banana. Once her food was ready too eat, she walked to the living room and placed her food down on the coffee table before walking back into the kitchen to grab a tea for her too drink.

Once the girl had everything she needed, she took a seat on her comfy couch, threw a blanket over her body, grabbed the remote and turned on the television. She turned on Prime video and played her favourite show "The Vampire Diaries" as she ate her breakfast.

About two episodes later she looked at her phone, the time now being 6:30Am. She brought her dirty dishes to the kitchen and washed them, making sure she had turned off the tv of course first.

She then herd her phone ding, signalling someone had messaged the girl.

-

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕
𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗄 𝗒𝖽?

𝐌𝐞
𝖧𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗂 :) 𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗎 𝗂𝗆 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗇,𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖺 𝖥𝖾𝗓𝖼𝗈 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕
𝖳𝖿 𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖮𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺

𝐌𝐞
𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾
𝖯𝗅𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗅 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕
𝖬𝗁𝗆 𝗈𝗄
𝖨𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝟫

𝐌𝐞
𝖯𝗅𝗌𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖽𝖽
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 :)
* read by Cammy💕 𝖺𝗍 𝟨:𝟦𝟧𝖺𝗆 *

-

She sighed, turning her phone off, was he really mad at me? She wondered. She shook her head, she layed back down on the couch, her eye slowly shutting as she drifted back into unconsciousness.

-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!!!! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞... 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥<𝟑 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞!