𝟏𝟎. 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

-

-

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨:

Olivia and Cam were making out on his bed, she was positioned on his lap as one of his hands massaged one of her breasts.

The girl had never had that done by a boy before, she didn't know what to feel. Cam was doing it rather rough on the girl, but she just thought that was what it's supposed to be like.

Cam liked she that.

He liked that he had control over her, he felt powerful.

They continued to suck each others faces until Cam pulled away, I know right? Cam pulling away first? That's strange.

"Did I do something?" The girl asked confused

"I want to do something"

"Oh um- what?"

"I want to take some pictures... of you" he said grabbing his phone off the nightstand

"Okay, but why?"

"Because I said I want too, now take your clothes off"

She didn't know what he meant by this, all her clothes off? Fully naked? Just in her underwear and bra?

The girl had no idea.

Just like she had no idea why he even wanted to take pictures.

"Relax, not naked. Just your bra and underwear on"

She nodded, was this what couples do? She didn't know, she would ask Maddy when she got home.

The girl began to take her clothes off, looking around the room awkwardly as Cam had his eyes focused on the undressing teen girl in his room.

Once she was just in her undergarments, she crossed her arms over her chest as she sat back down on the bed, feeling self conscious of her body.

"Don't hid from me Olivia" he demanded

She did as she was told, now waiting for him to tell her what to do next, she was nervous.

About 10 minutes had gone by of Cam just telling his girlfriend to do different poses, as she did so he would take a picture with his phone.

After they had finished, she put her clothes back on.

"Well I think I'm gunna um- go home now" she says with a soft smile

"Okay, bye love you" he responded not even looking up from his phone

He loved her? Via didn't know what to say. So she just left his room, said goodbye to his parents and walked home.

Did she love him? She didn't know. If she did love him why didn't she say it back?

She was confused.

Once the girl got home she took a hot bath, then went to bed. Not even bothering to eat or do anything. As she was trying to fall asleep the girl could hear the sounds of her parents arguing in the background.

When would it end?

-

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:

The girl cried herself to sleep the night of the Party, the night her boyfriend cheated on her, slapped her, yelled at her and embarrassed her.

She ignored all the calls and messages she was getting on her phone, she let her eyes flutter shut as she drifted back into unconsciousness.

-

The next day, the girl was in bed. Not doing anything the whole day.

Not eating

Not sleeping

Not talking

Not on her phone

Not on her tv

Not doing anything, she just stared at the wall in front of her with a blank expression.

The girl knew what she needed to do that day though, she reached over and picked up her phone that sat on the bedside table, finding Cams contact number before calling him.

"Via wassup" Cam said through the phone

"We are done, I'm breaking up with you. Don't bother to try and talk to me again" she said before hanging up the phone, not giving the boy a chance to say anything.

Tears welded up in her eyes, as a sob escaped her throat. She immediately let out a grunt of pain as she quickly went to hold her throat, it was sore.

She got up from her bed and walked to her mirror, god she looked rough.

She noticed some bruising around her neck, along with a small cut on the side of her face where the boy had slapped her yesterday.

The cut on her lip and bruise on her are have not vanished, thank god.

But now she has a new problem to deal with.

Thing is though, she didn't want to deal with anything. Then something came to the girls mind.

The only thing she though that would make her not have to deal with anything.

Drugs.

-

𝐔𝐦𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨? 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲!
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃!! 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠🥹 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 !!!! 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐋𝐘𝐘<𝟑