𝟏𝟒. 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩

-

-

The next day was the same, just like the last. Only this time Via wasn't high off her ass with Rue, well maybe Rue but not Via. The girl needed to feel something, take her mind off things, that's why she did what she did yesterday.

Fezco ended up driving the girl to school again, they drove in silence as Ashtray would look back at the girl every now and then.

Why does he keep looking at me? Oh.. he probably has seen the picture. The girl thought to herself.

Today the girl wore a better outfit yesterday, trying to make it seem like she is not bothered by the Cam situation. Too match the outfit, the girl decided to wear white running shoes.

They had finally arrived at school, the two teens said goodbye to Fezco as he drove away

They had finally arrived at school, the two teens said goodbye to Fezco as he drove away. The two now walking into the school side by side, with about a 3 foot distance between them.

"Yo Via! Why don't ya come over tonight and you show me what those hands can do?" A random boy said

Both Ashtray and Via look at the boy, seeing him laugh with his friends. Ashtray looks a Via before harshly shoving the boys chest into his friends, almost causing the boy too fall if his friends weren't there.

"Shut yo bitch ass up" Ashtray says before lightly grabbing Via's arm, pulling her into the school.

"You didn't have to do that" She says

"Nah it's good"

"Why did you? You know, do that?"

"Well. Fez likes you and told me to watch out for ya"

"Oh... we'll thank you" she says with a small smile

He nods back in return before he says "later" as he walks down a different hallway.

The girl stood there with a smile on her face, she looked down at her shoes before walking too her first class.

-

The day dragged on, until it was finally over. Tomorrow would be Wednesday, meaning she would have three days left of school until the weekend and a little less then two weeks until her parents came back home from vacation.

She was walking home but decided to stop at the store to grab a slushy, she walked in and noticed Fezco sitting on the counter.

"Hey Fez"

"Via hey, what up"

"Nothing much, just getting a slushy" she says, walking too the back too get her drink.

When she was at the slushy machine, she noticed they didn't have her favourite flavour. Cherry.

"Fez, do you guys not have Cherry flavour?"

"Musta ran out, go ask Ash though. He in da back"

So that's what she did, she made her way too the back freezer where Ashtray was. She opened the door, only too have Ashtray glare at her.

"Do you um- have cherry flavoured slushy?" She asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Mhm" he responds before throwing the girl the cherry flavour.

She quickly catches it before thanking him and quietly exiting the room, she made her slushy, paid and returned home to her empty house.

But for some reason the girl had only one thing on her mind, Ashtray.

-

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭😏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐦𝐚𝐨. 𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝐊 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐖𝐒 𝐁𝐓𝐖!!! :)

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋<𝟑