𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

-

-

"CALIFORNIA LOVEEEE" Via, Maddy, Rue, Bb and Kat screamed as they drove to the party, listening to 2Pac.

The girls had complimented Via on her new hair and style, The girl never really liked when the attention was on her but for some reason, she is starting to like it now.

Via was sat beside rue who was snorting some sort of drug beside the girl, "want some?" She asked.

She thought for a second before replying, "um- ya, sure"

The substance was in powder form that was in a line on some sort of book? Rue handed the girl the book before plugging her one nostril and snorting it into her other nostril. She felt it burn the inside of her nose a-bit, until she felt nothin.

Nothing at all.

And that felt good.

"What is that?" She asked Rue, pointing to the substance.

"I have no fucking clue"

"Do you have more of it?"

"Hell ya I do"

"Can i have some?"

"Yea but I bought this shit, so your gunna have to pay for it, but you know, you get a friend discount"

"Thanks Rue rue" she says with a wonky smile

"No prob homie, that will be $30"

Via nods before pulling out her wallet, handing Rue over a $20 bill and a $10 bill, Rue then passes 1 single pill too the girl. The pill was placed in a small bag, Via put that into her bra.

"Pleasure doing business" Rue says as she continues to snort whatever substance she is using.

-

The girls finally arrived at the party, people were everywhere, they could hear the music coming from the house form the car.

"Lex and Cass are meeting us here right?" Kat asked Maddy

"Yep" Maddy replies before taking my hand and dragging me into the house, the girls trailing behind us.

Via was out of it, high off her ass, whatever her and Rue had taken was strong, maybe too strong. But Via didn't care, it feels good. That's exactly why she bought some off of Rue, she liked this feeling.

Cam would never really let Via do this stuff, only he was allowed too. Yes every now and they he would allow her too get drunk and high but only off of weed, nothing else.

The girls walked through the crowd of people, surprisingly California Love by 2Pac was playing, just like it was in the car.

They made there way over too the table where lots of bottles of alcohol were, they began too do shots. Via was a lightweight, so by now she was drunk as a skunk.

A random boy came up from behind her, and pulled her onto the dance floor. The two began to dance, she shared her hips to the music, singing as long, as the boy looked her up and down with a smirk.

"Shake it, Shake it, baby shake it, mama shake it" She sang along, her hands above her head, swaying around the air.

The boy had is hand around her small waist, pulling her closer to him, there body's touching, as she moved against his body his erection began to stand out, but Olivia was too drunk too take notice.

Though Ashtray did seem too notice.

-

Ashtray could not seem to take his eyes off the girl ever since she stepped foot into the house, she had a new style going along with her new hair colour.

He was used too her typical good girl looks and outfits, her strawberry blond locks. This was completely new too him, though he would never actually say the words, he though she looked quite beautiful.

-

𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐀!!! 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝??!!

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!! 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋<𝟑