𝟐𝟓. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲?

-

-

𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was standing on the sidelines of the football field, Mads on my left, Cassie on my right. We stood in our cheer uniforms, our hair done nicely and Makeup done perfectly.

The game had not started yet, people were still arriving, my parents in the stands watching my every move.

"Your parents are here tonight?" Mads asked

"Yep" I respond really popping the P

"And how do you feel about that?"

"Nervous, but it will be fine.. I hope"

"Don't worry Via, you will be fine!" Cassie says butting into the conversation, I give her a small smile.

I look over my shoulder, looking at the people in the stands. I catch my parents eyes, only to see they are not smiling or showing any type of emotion. Why do they even bother to come?

"Yo Embers!" I here someone yell from behind me

Looking over my shoulder once again, I see Fez and Ashtray "what are you guys doing here?"

"Rue is making us come" Fez says, Ashtray not even bothering too look up from his phone

I frown slightly.

wait what? Why am I frowning? I quickly make my face go back to normal.

"Where is Rue?" I ask

"Saving our spot in da stands, thought ash en I would come see ya before you do whatever your dance group does"

"Dance group? You mean cheerleading" I say laughing a bit

"Dance group, Cheerleading, same fucking thing man"

"I'm curious though, how do you and Ashtray No my last name? I never told you" Fez was about to speak but what cut off my Ashtrays voice.

"I told you, don't worry bout it"

"Whatever, I gotta go, see you boys later" I say blowing them a kiss before walking away, a small smirk growing on my face.

"I smell tension" Mads say looking at me

"Tension? What do you mean?" I ask confused, the hell is she on about?

"With you and Ashtray dumbass!" Cassie says

I roll my eyes at the girls, that's when the blow of the whistle happened, singnaling to everyone the gave is starting.

-

The routine was going better then ever! The girls were picking me up and throwing me into the air causing the audience to cheer.

I could not feel happier, I swear I think I saw my parents crack a smile.