𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

-

-

The girl was sitting on her couch watching TV till around 10:30 PM when she got a text message, she looked at her phone only too see Maddy was messaging her.

-

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀?

𝐌𝐞
𝖨𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀:)

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑
𝖮𝖿𝖼 𝖻𝖻, 𝗌𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗆𝗐!! 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀?

𝐌𝐞
𝖮𝖿𝖼 𝗂 𝖺𝗆

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑
𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽, 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖾

𝐌𝐞
𝖧𝖺𝗁𝖺
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑
𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝖺
𝖨𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝟣𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖡𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒

𝐌𝐞
𝖪𝗄, 𝖼𝗒𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇
*𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑 𝖺𝗍 𝟣𝟢:𝟥𝟧𝖯𝖬*

Turning off her phone, the girl got off the couch and turned off the TV making her way to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

A few minutes later her phone buzzed again, she saw it was Maddy texting her that she was outside Olivia's house.

She quickly put on her shoes before leaving the house, and getting into Maddy's car. The two best friends drove around the town, talking about random things. The conversation was a normal teen girl conversation, that was until Maddy asked.

"What happened after the party? Like when everyone left and it was just you and Cam?"

She is my best friend I should tell her, Via thought too herself

"I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise me Mads you won't tell ANYONE!" Via said in a serious tone.

"Bitch your my soulmate, I'm not telling anyone shit"

"When everyone left, Cam choked me and hit me across the face" Via says looking down at her hands in her lap.

Maddy immediately stopped the car in the middle of the road, thank goodness no one else was on the rode driving alongside the two teen girls.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME"

"I don't know, I was scared I guess"

"You don't have to be scared or afraid to tell me any V, I'm your best friend"

"I love you"

"I love you too" Maddy says, leaning over giving the younger girl a hug.

"Are you okay though" Maddy asks as she pulls away from the hug.

"Yea I guess, I'm just- trying to forget about it. He was a shitty boyfriend to begin with, I guess that's why it doesn't hurt so bad... I don't know"

"As long as your okay"

The girls smile at each other, Maddy begins to drive again.

"Enough about me though, what's your with you and Nate?"

"Ugh he's such a cunt"

"What did he do this time?"

Via knows that Maddy and Nate get into fights quite often, she also knows that he can be kind of physical sometimes. Only Via knows though, she swore to Maddy she would never tell a soul. And too this this she has still kept her promise, she has never told anyone.

"He said he needs to focus on himself or some shit"

"He's so dumb"

"I KNOW!" Maddy yells, the two begin too laugh as they continue to drive.

-

Pulling back up to Via's house, the time now being around 11:45 PM, Maddy then tells the girl.

"There is party on Friday, and YOU are coming with me and the girls"

"I guess so"

"See you tomorrow babe, love youuu"

"See ya, love you too" Via responds walking back into the house.

She gets ready for bed doing her skincare, getting into comfortable clothes, brushing her teeth and hair.

Once she was all done she went under her silk comforter, letting her head lay on her soft pillow case before falling asleep.

-

𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 >>>

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫<𝟑

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!!𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫<𝟑