𝟐𝟗. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐡, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬

-

-

Not long after calling Ashtray to come pick up the two girls, he drove Maddy home first leaving only Olivia and him in the car.

"Should you even be driving?" She asked

"Nah probably not but I don't care"

Not knowing what to say she slowly nodded her head before looking out the window, the windows rolled down a bit letting the wind get caught in her hair. Ashtray glanced over at the girl, she looks so pretty.

He shook his head letting the thought leave his mind before looking back to the road, wanting to break the silence he questioned, "why did you and Maddy wanna leave?"

The flashbacks of what Cam had said to her now flooding back into her mind

"Tell your gangster boyfriend to keep his hands to himself"

"Just we weren't having a good time I guess, both our ex's were there so.." she responded still looking out the window.

The boy tensed, "did Cam say something to you?"

Finally turning her head she look at the boy sat beside her, only to see him already looking at her. "He told me to tell you to keep your to yourself, whatever that means"

"Pussy" he breathed out

Olivia managed to put the pieces together in her head before asking, "you do something to him?"

No response.

"You did didn't you?"

"Nothing that asshole didn't deserve"

"Why?"

"Didn't pay enough went Fez and I sold to his bitch ass" Ashtray lied, he didn't want to lie to the girl, but he definitely didn't want to tell her he beat up Cam for her.

"Oh ok... we'll this is me, thanks for the ride!" She says giving him a small smile

"Mhm"

"Night Ash"

"Night Embers"

As the boy speeds away from her house, she stood at the end of the driveway watching his car disappear into the darkness a small smile plastered onto her face. She wasn't sure if what the boy had told her was a lie or not, she decided to shrug it off before entering her house noticing both her parents past out on the couch. She rolled her eyes before getting into her pjs, and falling into a deep sleep.

-

As the boy sped away from her house he got a call from his older brother, "yo ash did she ask bout the break in?"

"Nah bro we good"

"Ight good"

"She did ask about me beating up Cam"

"Shit man"

"I know, I'm finna be home soon cya"

Then he hung up the phone, one hand on the steering wheel the other was resting on the window, the wind blowing on his face. He definitely needed some sleep.

-

𝐬𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐋𝐘𝐘𝐘 :)

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓💫