𝟐𝟑. 𝐔𝐠𝐡 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝

-

-

They day carried on, Olivia did not have cheerleading practice today so right when the end of the school day bell rang, she grabbed her backpack and left immediately.

Olivia knew her parents would be home sometime today, she wasn't sure if she wanted too be there when they came home though.

Would they totally ignore her?

Would they have a civil conversation with her?

Would they yell at her?

She didn't know, She was now on the street where she lived and she could see her house in the distance. She noticed no cars were in the driveway, meaning her parents were still not back yet.

Thank god, the girl though.

When she entered the house, she went too her bedroom and got into comfy clothes. As she was sitting in her bed watching Instagram reels, her nose buried under the sweatshirt she had on, she started too smell weed and cologne.

Scrunching her face in confusion, she looked down too see what she was wearing.

Ashtrays clothes.

She didn't even notice when she put them on.

For some reason, she liked the sent of him, the cologne, the hint of weed... plus the whole outfit was just very comfortable!

She pushed the thoughts away and continued too watch Instagram reels, that was until she got a message from an anonymous number.

-

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝗒𝗈, 𝗎 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

𝐕𝐢𝐚
𝗎𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌?

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝖠𝗌𝗁

𝐕𝐢𝐚
𝗈𝗁 𝗈𝗄,𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾?

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝗒𝗈 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖽𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝐕𝐢𝐚
𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗆𝗐, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗒 #

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝖪, 𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍
*read by Via at 4:15 PM*

-
Once the conversation with Ashtray stopped, the girl changed his contact name from 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 to 𝐀𝐬𝐡🚭🍃

She was done changing his contact information, she turned off her phone and started at the ceiling. She wondered when her parents would be coming home. Right as she though that, she herd the front door slam shut.

Shooting up from her bed and running down the stairs, the girl saw her parents walking through the front door.

"Hi mom and dad" she said, putting on the fakest smile she could

"I see you cleaned the house like I asked" her mom said, looking around the clean house

Her dad then butted into the conversation, "why were you giving your mom attitude over the phone?"

"Sorry mom" Via said, looking down.

She knew she was not giving her mom attitude, but she did not want too start an argument and make things into a big deal so she did what she always does, apologize.

An awkward silence fell between the three, so Via began to speak about her cheerleading.

She used too do competitive cheerleading before high school, but Cam wanted her to focus on school and made her quit. She loved cheerleading and being thrown around in the air, her parents payed big bucks for her cheerleading, making sure she was the best on the team. At the high school, you have to pay in order to be on the team. Pay for the costumes and everything else, it was quite expensive but Via was good at what she did. Her parents made sure of it, they do anything in their power to make sure their daughter is better then everyone else.

"I have cheerleading practice at school tomorrow, then later in the day there is a game.. if you guys want too come watch"

( A/N, by game I mean football game and the cheerleaders do a little presentation )

"Okay, have you been practicing? Wouldn't want you to mess things up would you?" Her mom questioned

"Yes mom, I have been practicing" she says looking down, in reality she had only practiced about twice this whole season. She knew lying to her mom was wrong and could get her in trouble if she finds out, but she would be more mad at Olivia for not practicing at all.

"Good, hmm new hair?" her mom said as Via nodded, without saying anything her mom began walking away with Via's dad too their bedroom.

Via stood in the middle of the foyer, what if I do mess up tomorrow? She thought to herself.

Ugh I need weed, was her last thought before going back to her bedroom and smoking her blunt Fez had given her the night of Cams party.

She still had the pills Rue gave her from the party a few days ago, she didn't know when she was going to use them. After smoking the whole blunt, she fell deep into unconsciousness in her cozy warm bed.

-

𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!!! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐌𝐁 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄!!

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐦𝐰?? 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒!!!
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦<𝟑

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓💫

𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄💫