𝟒. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐦

-

-

Via gave Fez her address as he drove the shaken up girl back home, the car ride was silent. The only times they would speak is when Via would say

"Left"

"Left"

"Right"

"Around the corner"

"Down that road"

Other then that no one spoke, Ashtray would look into the mirror every now and then too see into the backseat of the car, every time he would look he saw the same thing. Via curled up in a small ball, her head leaning on the window while looking out.

Via took a quick glance at he phone to check the time, it was 6:45, the girl only hoped when she got home her parents would not be on her back about it being to late for "family dinner".

A few minutes had gone by and they now arrived outside the girls quite large home, since the girl and her family were more on the wealthy side... that means they lived on the wealthy side of town, not too far away from Maddy, Cass and Lexi.

" you got a nice ass house " Fez said, looking over his shoulder too look at the girl.

" I guess " the girl mumbled

She opend the car door, stepping out. Before she closed the door she looked at the two people still in the car before speaking

"Thanks for the ride, and uh- um- what happened"

"We gotcha Olivia" Fez says with a smile, Ashtray just glares at the girl

Olivia, I knew her real name was something else, Ashtray thought to himself.

The girl gave one last smile before shutting the car door, walking up to her front door before giving a small wave to the boys then stepping inside. Fez made sure he saw the girl get inside before driving off, he glanced over at Ash too see him still looking at the girls house.

" you got to school with her? " he questioned

" Ye, we don't talk though "

" look out for her man ight? "

" she has her boyfriend to do that " Ash says looking over at his brother, Fez rolls his eyes and continues to drive himself and Ash back home.

-

Once the door was shut behind Via, she made her way to the kitchen too see her parents sitting at the table. Her mother with wine and her father with a glassed beer, of course.

" it's almost 7 Olivia " her mother said taking a sip from her drink

" sorry mom.. I- uh- had to deal with something " Via said, taking a seat at the table.

" I know you were with Cam remember? I know what you were dealing with " her mother said making an inappropriate gesture with her mouth and hand, indicating a blow job.

"No mom"

"Wear protection sweets" her mother finishes off by saying, Via rolls her eyes

"Let's get to the point of family dinner now hm" Her father said in an annoyed tone

"Right..well, sweetheart.. your father and I will be leaving around 2 in the morning tomorrow and we won't be back for around two weeks"

"Wait what? Where are you going?" Via asked confused, as she played with the ends of her skirt

"We are going on vacation"

"To have a break away from you and all your needs, also do the dishes Olivia" her father finishes off by saying, standing up and walking away from the table.

"What your father said" her mother says, getting up as well and following her husband upstairs. Leaving Via sitting confused at the table.

She pulled out her phone and began to text Cam.

-

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕

𝐌𝐞
𝖧𝗂𝗂 𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐,𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐!

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕
𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄
𝖸𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗂𝗆 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗆𝗐 𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖼 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇? 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖼 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋

𝐌𝐞
𝖮𝗁 𝗎𝗁 𝗒𝖺 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲💕
𝖳𝗁𝗑 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝗉𝗅 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗍𝗒𝗅

𝐌𝐞
𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝗒𝖾𝖾<𝟥
*𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗆𝗒💕 𝖺𝗍 𝟨:𝟧𝟩 𝖯𝖬*

-

After messing with Cam, the girl did everyone's dishes before heading upstairs to her bedroom. She pushed open the door and made her way to her walk in closet, throwing on Victoria's Secret silk pj set. She then put her clothes into her laundry basket as she made her way to her bathroom, taking off her makeup and doing her skin care routine.

She made her way out of the bathroom and to her bed, getting under the covers and turning on the tv in front of her trying to forget the events that happened about an hour ago. Via ended up falling asleep to the sound of her TV playing her favourite show "The Vampire Diaries".

-

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫!!! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐕𝐃?? 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰??? 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞!!

𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!!!

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 :) 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞<𝟑