𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?

-

-

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was sitting in the back counting the money Fez and I made this week when I Herd a bell ring, I look up from the cash too see two girls walking into the store. One of the girls is Maddy, Fezcos friends, I also go to school with her. The other girl looked familiar but I could only see the backside of her.

The bell rang again, turning my focus to the two boys now walking into the store. Nate Jacobs and Cam O'riley, two of the town's biggest jerks. I roll my eyes at the sight of the two older boys.. wait, that girl... That's Cams girlfriend.

I knew she looked familiar, I see her sometimes when Fez and I go to Cams house and every now and then at party's. I could not remember her name though.

What I do know is, she is one of those spoiled little princesses who has daddy's money and gets her boyfriend to do whatever the hell she wants. Sometimes when Fez and I are at Cams house we can hear the two arguing about Cam talking to other girls at party's and stuff. Bitch shut up, I bet she has slept with the whole football team.

I shake my head, I turn my focus back onto the pile of cash in front of me and continue to count.

-

About five minutes had gone by and I'm still counting, I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. But this time it was the door the the freezers where I was, the fuck do they want now?

I look up to see Cam and his girl holding hands in front of me.

" yo bro, you and Fez are finna be coming to my place tomorrow for a party ight? " Cam asked

I nod my head in response, I look over to the girl who is looking cluelessly around the small room. The fuck?

I look back at Cam too see he let go of her hand, and walked out of the room, not bothering to wait for the girl. I look back to the girl in front of me too see her already looking at me, I just glare at her. The hell is she looking at?

The flashes me a small smile before turning and leaving the room to catch up with Cam, of course the spoiled princess would be dating him.

-

A few hours had gone by, I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car waiting for Fez as he closed up the store. I saw him walking out from the store, I roll down the window and say

" yo we good? "

" yea we good " he responds, as he opens the car door and gets in

Fez and I make small talk as we drive back home

" yo ain't that Via? " Fez asks

Via. Hmm, i though her name was something else.

" yea I think but that fosho isn't Cam " I say, looking at the two figures walking in front of me, it looks like they are fighting or something?

" then who da hell is that " Fez says as we continue to drive behind them

I saw the people walking in front of us and it looks like they are hugging? Is she cheating on Cam? Wait no.. she just kneed him in the balls.. that's gotta hurt.

What happened next I wasn't prepared for, the man with Via punched her across the face. She fell the the ground and the man now got on top of her, what the actual fuck is going on?

" please stop! " I herd the girl cry out " HELP! " was the next thing she yelled out, that's when Fez and I stopped the car and got out too see what was going on.

" THE FUCK IS YOU DOING MAN? " Fez yelled as he grabbed the man on top of Via, and threw him to the side.

Fez and I are now just beating the shit outta this guy, I mean.. who even is this guy? The fuck. Once the guy was unconscious we backed away from him, turning around too see Via on the ground looking at the now unconscious man.

Her blue eyes are glossy, tears down her cheeks, her skirt a bit higher then it usually is, mascara smudged under her eyes... Fez and I both look at each other before running over to the girl and squatting down in front of her, trying to be at eye level with the petite girl.

" Via you good? " Fez asked, the concern he had for the girl showed all over his face

I just started at the girl, not with hate or rudeness for once, but with sympathy this time. I felt bad for her, but would I tell her that? No.

Via nodded at Fez's question before slowly standing back up, shaking the slightest bit. I was about to reach out to her but my hands found there spot right back at my sides before I did anything. Why was I even going to reach out for her? Probably just cuz I feel bad for her.

Fez spoke something to her, I didn't here what he said though but when I saw him put his hands on her back and guiding her into the car, I assumed me were driving her home.

Once Fez shut her door, him and I both looked at each other before getting back into the car. Leaving the unconscious man on the sidewalk alone.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕! 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐚 :( 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!! 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦 <𝟑