𝟐𝟐. 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

-

-

After having some cereal for breakfast, Via, Faye, Ashtray and Fez sat in the living room watching tv. The time was now 10:05, Via sat on her phone scrolling through Instagram when Cams profile appeared. She tapped on his account only too see that the post of her was no longer there, she scrunched her face in confusion.

Maybe Mads and the girls had said something too him? She thought too herself.

She was pulled away from her thoughts when she got a text message, from her mother.

-

𝐌𝐨𝐦:

𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝖶𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇

𝐌𝐞
𝖪.

𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒
*Read by Me at 10:07 PM*

-

Via knew the house was not cleaned, it was still a mess since the party when Cam hit her. She rolled her eyes at the thought before standing up from the couch.

"hey guys I gotta go home, thanks for letting me stay the night and it was nice meeting you Faye" she said with a smile.

"You needa drive?" Fez asked, she shook her head no, telling him she would just walk home.

"Ight, Ash will walk ya home"

"Bro" Ashtray said, giving Fez a glare.

"It's okay, I can walk back myself"

"Nah Ash will walk you"

"Fine let's go" Ashtray said getting up from the couch too get his shoes on.

"Bye Via, we have to hang out again" Faye said from the couch

"Of course, Bye guys" Via said, following behind Ashtray and out the door.

-

The two teens walked beside each other in silence, about three feet in distance from each other. The silence was awkward, so Olivia began to speak,

"What happened yesterday at the party for me too end up at your place?"

"Don't matter" he muttered