𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡

-

-

They have finally arrived at the high school, via and ashtray said their goodbyes to Fez as they quickly got out of the car and made their way to the school doors.

Ashtray was walking ahead of the girl, as she walked a few feet behind him.

She noticed Ashtray walking toward a group of boys there age, since when did he have friends? She thought too herself.

Once the girl was inside the school, everyone stopped in there tracks and started at her. What the fuck? She thought. She held her head up high, adjusting the turtleneck top she had on as she made her way around the school in hopes to find Maddy or her other friends.

She continued to walk down the hallway, until she saw Cam. They both made eye contact as he began to walk toward the girl, she immediately walked into the first room by her side, when she entered the room she noticed it was the girls bathroom. Thank god.

She saw Rue leaning on the sinks, just the person I was looking for, she thought smirking a bit.

"Hey Rue"

"Hi Via, I herd about the break up with Cam. You good?"

"How did you know?"

"Everyone is talking about It"

"Oh um- yea, I'm okay"

That's probably why everyone was looking at me, she thinks.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening, revealing Maddy, Cassie, BB, Kat and Lexi. Maddy immediately runs up to the younger girl and gives her a big hug before saying.

"Girl I have been texting and calling where the fuck have you been?"

"I was busy, sorry" she replies pulling away from the hug.

"So you don't know what's going on?" BB asks, taking a hit of her vape.

"Yea everyone knows that Cam and I split, everyone is talking about it.. Rue told me"

The girls other then Rue and Via all look at each other with worry written across there faces.

"What's wrong?" "What else now?" Rue and Via ask at the same time.

Maddy gives Via a sympathetic look before reaching for her phone, doing her password and going to Instagram. She lets out a sigh before showing Via a picture.

-

𝐂𝐚𝐦.𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝟒𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -  𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗃𝗈𝖻𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝟏𝟐𝟒 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

-

Via stares at the photo, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She can feel Rue looking over her shoulder, looking at the picture as well.

She gives the phone back too Maddy before saying

"So that's why everyone has been staring at me"

The tears in her eyes began too pour, all the girls now hugging the girl while saying comforting words too her.

"I'm so sorry V" Maddy says still holding onto the younger girl, as the others pulled away.

"Thanks Madds" she says with a smile, her eyes glossy, her face now red and a bit puffy.

They were interrupted by the sound off the first bell going off, they all said there goodbyes before walking out of the bathroom. Rue was about too leave but was pulled back by Via, she gave the young girl a confused look.

"Let's get high" She says with a smile

"not weed though, Something strong." She adds on

Rue gives her a wide smile before wrapping her arm around the girls shoulders and pulling her into a stall, Rue dug through her backpack only too pull out a small bag with two pills in it.

"What is it?" Via asked

"No clue, Ash gave em to me at that party" she says as she begins to crush up the pills, putting them into powder form.

Via put her phone facing down as Rue poured the powder onto the back of her phone cage, she made sure the powder was in a line before snorting half of the substance up her nose.

"Ughhh, that feels good. Okay the rest is for you" Rue says whipping some of the substance off her nose.

Via copies her actions, putting a finger on one of her nostrils before sucking in the substance with the other. The girls start laughing, before walking out of the bathroom deciding to skip first period and do laps around the school.

-

Ashtray walks away from the girl following behind him, deciding to go meet up with his "friends".

He notices that they are all in a circle looking at one of the guys phones, laughing hysterically.

"yoo Ash come look at this" one of them says, holding the phone out for him to take.

Ashley takes the phone from the one guy's hand, only to see a picture of Via in her undergarments. What the fuck?

He then looks at the caption, why the fuck would Cam do that too her? He thought. Even Ashtray is an asshole but he would never do some shit like that too someone just because of of break up.

"Maybe she will give me a handjob?" One of the guys says, as the others laugh.

Ash rolls his eyes, shoving the phone into the guy's chest before walking away. Does Olivia even know about that picture going around? He thought to himself.

-

𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 :(
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!! 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 <𝟑𝟑

 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 :(𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!! 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 <𝟑𝟑