𝟐𝟖. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

-

-

The school day had ended, Via had not seen Ashtray at all. Even when her and Maddy when to the shop it was Faye at the counter, Fez nowhere to be seen.

Had she scared the boy off by going for a walk with him the other night? She didn't know.

Maddy thought it would be a good idea if her, Via and Kat went shopping for dresses for the dance coming up. The girls agreed to go.

-

"Wait so some people broke into your house? But didn't steal or break anything?" Kat asked

"Nope, it's weird isn't it"

"It's fucking insane! if that was me I would have definitely stole something, I mean the shit you have in your house it too good to not take" Maddy teased

They laughed in unison before entering the store.

Each girl found a dress, Via got a beautiful white dress. Not too dressy but dressy enough to fit the occasion.

 Not too dressy but dressy enough to fit the occasion

-

-

The girls all arrived at the school dance and were now all sat at a table, watching other students dance on the dance floor. Via couldn't help but notice Jewel's barely paying attention to Rue and only laughing and smiling at her phone.

Weird, the girl though.

That's when Nate and Cam walked past the table, both with a girl wearing the sluttiest dresses you could find. Nate had his hands all over the girls ass as Cam barely looked at his girl. Keeping his eyes focused on his ex girlfriend.

Via put her head now, breaking eye contact.

"First of all ew, second of all... ew" Maddy said with a disgusted look causing all the girls to giggle.

"I gotta pee" Jewls said getting up from the table and running to the bathroom, leaving Rue with a hurt look. The younger girl didn't even notice her best friend had gotten on the dance floor with some random boy, trying to make Nate jealous.

It worked.

Nate ditched the girl as the slow dance song came on, Maddy and Nate being partners. That's when Cam came up to the table and said "can we talk?"

Via rolled her eyes but got up and slung her arms around his shoulders, his hands placed on her waist.

"What do you want Cam?"

"I like the hair"

"Answer the question"

"Fine, tell your gangster boyfriend to keep his hands to himself got it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Ask him he'll know"

"Whatever Cam" she says walking away

"Hey tell Rue she looks pretty hot for an attic"

This caused Via to quickly turn around and about to respond but was cut off by Maddy pulling the girl away.

"I wanna go home" Maddy says

"Me too Mads but we don't have a drive"

"Call your boyfriend thing"

"Huh?"

"Ashtray dumbass"

Oh ya Ashtray, She thought about the boy as she put her head down trying to hide the small blush on her face.

"Okay, I'll call him... but he's not my boyfriend"

-

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐁𝐭𝐰 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫!!! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡💕 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭💫💫