𝟏𝟏. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

-

-

The first day of school, AKA the worst day ever.

Via wore a cute but simple outfit, making sure to cover the bruise on her neck from her crazy ex boyfriend, she had no one to impress anymore.

For her hair, the girl did a half up half down look, making sure to curl the ends and add a white bow too top everything off perfectly!

Now that she broke up with Cam over the phone, she only hoped she didn't see him when she arrives to school.

She didn't bother to eat breakfast this morning, she just left the house after getting ready and made her way walking too the high school, first day of the 10th grade.

-

"Bruh get up your ass got school" Fez said walking into his younger brothers room

"Nah bruh I'm not goin" Ashtray said, his face buried into the pillow

Fez walks over to him, strips the pillow off his body before taking the pillow that was under Ashtrays head and hitting him with it.

"Your going today, first day of grade 10, maybe you'll talk to someone other then me"

"I don't want to talk to no one"

"Who knows maybe you'll find a girl"

"I don't need no girls, they are annoying as hell"

"That's what they all say" Fez responds before walking out of Ashtrays room.

The younger boy rolled his eyes, the thoughts of what happened two nights ago still have not left his head, what happened after everyone left the party? Is Via- Olivia okay?

Wait I don't fucking care if she's okay or not she said she can handle it, Ashtray thinks.

The boy finally got up from his bed, now only standing with his plaid pj pants on. He changed, grabbed his backpack and threw some snacks into it before Fez called out.

"Yo you ready man?"

"Ye les go" He says, walking out of the house and too the passenger side of the car.

The two began to drive, making there way to the high school.

-

The girl was about 10 minutes away from the school before she herd a honk coming from behind her, she turned only too see Fez rolling down the window, pulling up beside the girl before saying

"Yoo Via, wanna drive?"

She nods her head with a soft smile, her eyes drifted to the boy beside him. Ashtray.

She gets into the backseat of the car, the three teens now driving together too school in silence.

-

𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒, 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐖𝐒 𝐍 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒!!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝟕𝟎𝟎 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰𝐬, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓??!! 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐥𝐲𝐲 <𝟑

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 :)