𝟐𝟏. 𝐈𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞

-

-

The following morning Via woke up to the sounds of people talking, she shot uo from the bed, glancing around the bedroom she had never seen before.

Where the hell am I? she thought too herself

She looked down at her clothes too see herself still in her dress, her shoes were off and her hair was down.

She then stood up from the bed, only for her too step on something, or should I say someone, causing Olivia to yelp.

"Bro why the fuck you stepping on me for" the voice said from the ground, she looked down only too be met with they eyes of a half sleeping Ashtray.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned

"What am I doing here? Fuck Embers, this is my house" he said, shoving his face into the pillow that was on the floor.

"What happened last night? Why am I here? Why are you on the ground, how do you know my last name? Why ar-"

"Bro shut your bitch ass up man, it's like 7 in da morning"

She shook her head the boy boy before stepping over him, exiting the room. Only too see Fez and some random girl watching TV on the couch.

The random girl seemed to notice Via before Fez did as she said, "I love your dress!"

"Um- thanks"

"I'm Faye" she said pouting her plumped lips

"I'm Olivia, but call me Via" she responds with a small smile before looking over too Fez

"You had quite the night homie" Fez said with a giggle

Olivia looked at him confused before he spoke again, "how bout you clean yourself up and get a shower, you look like shit, then eat some breakfast ight?" He nodded his head towards the bathroom.

"Thanks" she said makinging her way too the bathroom, locking the door and stripping out of her dress.

"Hey Via" a voice said from the other side of the door, followed by a few knocks.

"Yea?" She yelled back, "some of Ash's clothes are here for you" Faye yelled back too the girl before walking away.

Via mumbled a thank you before turning too the mirror, she looked rough. Fez was right, she did look like shit and was in need of a shower.

She stepped into the hot water, leaning her forehead onto the wall infront of her, the hot water running down her body.

after about 20 minutes of washing and scrubbing her body she stepped out of the shower, the cold air now hitting the girls body. she immediately reached for the towel that was on a rack near the door and wrapped it around her body.

she took a second towel and wrapped it around her head, letting the towel absorb her wet hair.

she unlocked the door and opened it, picking up the pile of clothes that sat on the floor, closing and locking the door once again.

the towel dropped from around her body, leaving her naked. she put on her underwear and bra before getting into the pair of grey sweatpants and black hoodie.

unwrapping the towel from her head, she dropped it on the floor. she found the nearest hairbrush and began to brush her black hair, some water dropping.

once her hair was brushed, she put it into a bun that sat at the top of her head. she exited the bathroom, only to bump into Ashtray the second she stepped out.

"My clothes?"

"Faye let me wear them"

"hmm, so uh- black hair now?" he asked

"oh um ya, i wanted change"

"looks good" he said before walking away, leaving the girl in the middle of the hallway in shock.

Ashtray, the boy who had probably never given a compliment before had just gave the girl a compliment... strange.

she shook her head before following the boy into the kitchen where Fez and Faye were.

"There she is!" Fez said with a smile

She smiled back, taking a seat beside Faye who sat at the table across from Ashtray eating cereal out of a cup.

"Here" she said, handing Via the cup of cereal, she mumbled a thank you before taking her first bite.

-

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥, 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬!!!
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦<𝟑
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄, 𝐢𝐝𝐜 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲😜

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥, 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬!!! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦<𝟑𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄, 𝐢𝐝𝐜 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬�...