𝟔. 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

-

-

Olivia was woken up from her nap to the sound of her phone going off, she got up from the couch too look at her phone, only too see many messages and calls coming in from her best friend Maddy.

She immediately answered the call.

"Hey madds"

"Bitch where have you been? I have been calling and texting you all morning"

"It's only 9am, but whatever, I was sleeping... is everything okay"

"Everything is fine, but I'll be at your house soon, I'm taking you too the mall to pick out our outfits for the party tonight!"

"Oh okay! I'll go get ready then, text me when your here, okay bye luv ya babes"

"Love you too!" Maddy responds before ending the phone call.

Once the call ended, Olivia ran upstairs too her bedroom, she went to her closet and threw off her robe that was on her body before picking out a cute outfit to wear to the mall. She made sure to wear a long sleeve top, not wanting anyone too see the purple bruise on her arm.

 She made sure to wear a long sleeve top, not wanting anyone too see the purple bruise on her arm

For her hair, she left it down, she straightened it a bit, making sure too add some volume. The last thing was makeup, she did not put any on today, only some mascara. She knew she would cake her face up tonight for the party so why do it now when you can do it later?

She was doing some finishes touches until she herd a honk outside, she ran to the window too see Maddy in her car with her head out the window.

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" She says with a smirk.

A small chuckle escapes from Via's throat before running down the stairs and out the front door, jump into the passenger seat of Maddys car.

The girls began to talk about random things almost the whole drive to the mall before Olivia says

"How do you know when your ready?"