𝟖. 𝐉𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐳 𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

-

-

After talking with Ashtray, the girl left the room with a small smile appearing on her face. Why was she smiling? Her boyfriend literally just yelled in her face because she didn't want to give him head, she shook her head at the thought.

Making her way down the stairs she saw Cassie drinking out of a red solo cup.

"Hey cass!"

"Hey via, don't you look gorgeous tonight" she replied, eyeing the girls outfit with a soft smile

"Don't make me blush now" Via said sarcastically with a giggle

"Where is Cam?"

"Oh um- I don't know"

"Okay, hey so school starts in like two days, are you going to be cheerleading with me and Maddy?"

"Of course I am"

"Great! Okay talk to you later boo" Cassie said blowing the younger girl a kiss before walking away with Makay.

( 𝐀/𝐍, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 )

Via now stood alone, she looked out the window that showed her backyard, only too see Fezco sitting on one of the outside couch's smoking a joint.

Making her way outside, pushing past many drunk people she had finally made her way to Fezo.

"Hey, can I sit?" She asked, pointing to the empty seat beside him

"Ye fosho"

"I wanted to thank you for the other night, I don't know what would have happened to me if your brother and yourself were not there to help me" she said taking a seat beside the older boy.

"Nah man don't worry bout it, we gotcha" he said with a smile

She smiled back at him before asking, "can I?" Nodding at the joint in his hand

"Fosho" he said, handing her the joint.

She took a long drag, making sure to inhale before letting the smoke come out of her mouth, she let out a sigh of relief. This is exactly what I needed, she thought too herself.

"Do you think I can buy one?" She asked

"Yea, here" he said digging into his bag grabbing a pre-roller joint, handing it too the younger girl.

"Thanks, how much?"

"Don't worry bout it, it's on me"

"Thank you Fezco" she says with a smile

"Jus call me Fez ight?"

"Okay... just call me Via then alright?" She says, mocking what he had said.

He nods his head with a smile, Via then says goodbye before walking back into the house. But when she did so, she did not expect too see what she is looking at.

Cam full on making out with a girl.

"What the fuck!?" She said.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐌 :) 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟑𝟎 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!! 𝐈𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥" 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞!!!

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬!! 𝐋𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 <𝟑𝟑

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!^^^^