𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

-

-

Via, Maddy and Cassie walked to the gymnasium where the cheerleading tryouts would be, they all knew they would make the team, that's because they have been on the team every year.

"My favourite girls" the cheerleading coach Mrs.Lucas said

"Hello Mrs.Lucas!"

"Hii"

"Hey"

The three girls spoke at the same time.

Mrs.Lucas had always favourited the girls, mainly because they were the best on the team, she would never admit too that though.

"Good news, no new people showed up for tryouts, only you three and some of the people from last years team. That means there is no need for you girls to tryout, I know what your capable of doing, So the team is the same as last year!" Mrs.Lucas spoke too the girls.

The three glance at each other, before breaking out into laughter and smiles. They were happy with the team, they didn't want a new team.

After some small talk with Mrs.Lucas, the girls left the gymnasium and went home. Maddy and Via arranged to hangout so they were walking back to Via's house, Cassie was offered but she said she had 'plans' with someone but wouldn't tell the girls who.

Strange, both Via and Maddy thought.

-

"Sooo, I have been noticing something" Maddy said to Via as they walked home

Via just looks as Maddy confused, not knowing what she is talking about.

"I noticed it at the party too... Ashtray seems to be fond of you"

"Mads what are you on about?"

"He definitely has a crush on you girl, did you see him push Cam off you? Or at school when he stuck up for you when that random guy said something too you? And yea I know about that so don't even try and lie"

"He's just being nice, and he most definitely does not have a crush on me" Via says shaking her head.

"Ash is never nice, but you my friend have seemed to spark his interest"

"Even if he did have a crush on me, why me? I'm not nearly as pretty as-" Via said but was cut off by Maddy,

"Shut the fuck up, your hot as fuck.. I don't even know how Cam pulled you, your literally a goddess and he's just... Cam"

The girls burst out in laughter, finally arriving at Via's house. They decided to go for a swim, Maddy borrowing one of Via's bikinis before they both got into the pool.

 They decided to go for a swim, Maddy borrowing one of Via's bikinis before they both got into the pool

( 𝐀𝐍- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 )

Maddy felt like she can be herself with Olivia, like a kid again.

So that's exactly what they did, putting on goggles and jumping into the pool, hand in hand. The girls swam around and acted like children again, it felt good.

Not trying to impress anyone.

Not trying to be some cool badass teenager.

But too be a kid again and have fun.

-

After being in the pool for around two hours, Maddy decided it was time she should head home. They got dressed and back into regular clothes, before taking one of Via's parents cars they had left at the house, to drive Maddy back home.

Via didn't go, obviously, she couldn't drive.

She just told Maddy to take it and return it in the morning, they said there goodbyes before departing.

Why would Maddy think Ashtray likes me? He was just being nice, Via thought to herself.

She was confused about the whole situation, and she was also surprised Cam has not even tried to talk to her, not that she wants him too but still.

She finally felt free.

-

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐏𝐋𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!! 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦<𝟑