𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭

-

-

Thursday,

Maddy and Via walked too cheer practice being held in the cafeteria since the gym was off limits today, Cassie said she would meet the two girls there.

Both girls were dressed in exercise outfits, Maddy wearing a white LV jump suit and Via wearing the same one just in Gucci. Maddy had her hair down, Via had hers in a messy bun with her curtain bangs out shaping her face.

Cassie had just arrived, meaning they could finally start practicing.

Mid way through practice, the football boys came running through the cafeteria, Nate and Cam leading the other boys.

"Keep doing your thing V, don't worry about them" Maddy says to Via as she nods her head in return.

The girls continued doing their routine, both Nate and Cam slowed down and looked at the girl, Cam biting his lip the slightest bit as Nate just started at Maddy.

The girls looked at the boys, still dancing and moving there bodies to the beat of the music.

"Guys common" The foot ball coach yelled to Cam and Nate

Maddy and Via looked at each other before giggling, as Cassie gave an awkward laugh.

About a half an hour later Mrs.Lucas ( the cheerleading coach ) said, "good work ladies, same time tomorrow".

The three girls packed up there belonging before departing ways, as Via walked out of the Caf she felt a tug on her arm.

Cam.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"I need to talk to you Via, I miss you babe, let's forget about what happened at the party yea?"

"No Cam, I told you. We. Are. Done. Do I need to say it in a different language?" She sassed.

"Stop being a greedy whore Olivia, let's just go back to my place"

"No! Leave me the fuck alone Cam" she says pushing away from him and leaving the school.

Little did the girl and Cam know, Ashtray was watching their whole conversation.

-

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I watched the two bickering, who the fuck does this guy think he is? Also since when did the little princess swear?

Olivia walked away from him, only for me too walk up to Cam.

"Wassup man?" I said

"Via's being a cunt, that's what's up"

I don't know why, but him saying that made me angry, I could feel my face drop and my hands clench into fists. I think it's because Fez likes her, and somewhat cares for her. Plus he told me I need to 'look out for her' so I guess that's why, right?

I grabbed the slightly taller guy and shoved him into the way, "take down that Instagram post" I said.

"The fuck Ash? What you doin man?" He says trying to get me to release him.

"Take down the fucking post" I say before punching him across the face, causing his nose to bleed.

"Jesus Christ, why do you even care?"

"I don't, but she's Fez's friend so take it the fuck down before Fez gets involved"

"Ok man chill" he says before pulling out his phone and deleting the post, showing me proof. Good.

"Get the fuck outta here" I say shoving him away, before walking out of the school too Fez's car.

"You did it?" He asked

"I did it" I say with a smirk

"Atta boy Ash" he says before fist bumping me and driving off.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐲😜 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋<𝟑