𝟏. 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫

-

-

-

Olivia was awaken from her sleep by the sunshine beating down on her face, her light pink curtains not covering the whole window. She scrunches up her face and rubs her eyes gently with the back of her hands, she then sits up from her bed and raises her arms above her head to stretch, she lets out a long yawn.

Her arms dropped from the air, now coming in contact with her warm silk blankets she layed underneath. She sat there for a moment staring blankly at the wall in front of her, as she remembered all the events that happened the previous night.

-

Olivia came through her back door as quietly as she could, not wanting to make any sound that would grab her parents attention.

She closed the door softly, making sure to lock it before walking away. The time was around 1:30 in the morning, she had been out driving around with Maddy and the girls for hours.

As she made her way to the staircase a light turned on from beside her, she quickly looked over only to be met by the eyes of her parents. Glaring at the girl with a solid face.

" damn it " the girl mumbled to herself

" where the hell have you been Olivia? " her mother yelled from the kitchen stable, with a wine glass in her hand.

" probably out with that boyfriend of hers " her father says standing up and walks up to the girl, as she back up only for her back to come in contact with the wall.

He bends down a bit to her level, getting up in her face as he clenched his glass beer bottle tightly in his hand.

" is that where you were? Hmm? Acting like a little slut with your boyfriend? " he asked, she could smell the beer coming from his mouth he was so close to her face.

" I wasn't " she said quietly, turning her head away from him

" what was that? "

" I SAID I WASNT! " she yelled, looking back at her father with teary eyes