𝟏𝟑. 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

-

-

Rues narration:

"After the long exhausting day of Via's first day of grade 10 she walked home, after she got high with me we skipped first period and walked around until the principal noticed and we were sent to the office."

"When we were in there getting lectured about going to class, Via passed out"

"They asked if we were high and I gave them the perfect excuse 'I just got out of rehab I would not get high and you know Via she would never' I managed to convince them it's because Via didn't eat breakfast and she just got light headed"

"They let Via go home early, I feel bad for her. She just broke up with her boyfriend, she passed out and a picture of her in her bra and underwear is going around.... I would pass out too"

"What I didn't seem to notice was Ashtray looking directly at Via every time we walked past, ah whatever. It's probably just because he saw the picture too"

"Maybe he has a little crush on Via? That would be weird if he did, Ash only cares about himself, Fez and his grandma.. it would be weird too see him care about someone else, especially a girl"

"Ugh whatever"

"Poor girl though"

"When Via got home that day she felt sick to her stomach, like enough to throw up. So that's what she did, she ran to the bathroom and threw up everything that was in her system... which wasn't a lot"

"Via wasn't just upset about the whole Cam situation... She was also depressed"

"Not a lot of people knew, only Maddy. Via liked too keep it that way, with her innocent act she played and that she was the happiest girl there could be"

"None of it was real, it was all an allusion"

"So after throwing up what felt like for hours for the girl, she fell asleep... hoping she would never wake up from this terrible nightmare they called a life"

-

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨?? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟑 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤... 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘!!!

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐰, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠🥹

𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐌<𝟑