𝟐𝟎. 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

-

-

"I don't feel so well" Via said, holding onto her stomach in discomfort.

"Okay come with me" the random boy said, dragging her off the dance floor and up the stairs. They walked passed Cassie and Lexi who had now just arrived at the party, Via gave them a wave.

The boy brought Via too a room in the house, locking the door behind him. Via being in the drunken state she is in, sat down on the bad, not thinking straight, not knowing what's happening.

She was completely out of it.

-

Ashtray slowly followed behind the two after Fez told him too stop just staring and go do something, he watched as the random boy pulled Olivia into a room, he herd the door lock.

Ashtray put his ear too the door, making sure nothing bad was happening, that he wasn't being rude and swearing at the girl like how Cam did.

He herd movement happening from the other side of the door before he herd a soft voice say, "no I don't want too".

His ear was now even closer too the door then it was before, trying to listen into the conversation.

"I don't know if I like it" the soft voice said again, he knew it was Olivia talking.

"What do you mean you don't know if you like it?"

"Well Cam and I just broke up and I'm like really fucking drunk right now"

For a moment he herd nothing, he was about too push away from the door when all of the sudden he herd a loud crash. He immediately back away from the door, kicking it open with his foot and stepping inside the room.

Olivia stood there with her sanding covering her face, slightly shaking, she looked too Ashtray who had now just kicked down the door.

"Who the fuck are you bruh?" The boy asked

Ashtray looked too where Olivia stood, only too see broken glass near her feet along with flowers. He looked back up at the girl too see her eyes already on him, her eyes were glossy and the strap of her dress was pulled down a bit, revealing some of her bra strap.

"Get the fuck outta here man" Ashtray said walking over too the boy

"Nah bro we good, you get the fuck outta here" he replied

"Nah bro you ain't good, you just fucking threw a glass thing of flowers at her"

"He your bitch?" The boy asked, looking between Ashtray and the girl.

At that comment, Ashtrays fist collided with the boys nose, nocking him onto the ground unconscious.

"I ain't nobody's bitch" he says spitting on the boys face before looking at Olivia, "yo you good?" He asked.

"Ya I think so, um, thank you"

"Don't worry bout it"

"Um do you know where Mads is?"

"Ye she is fucking some guy in the pool, why you wanna get outta here?" He asked stopping closer too the girl.

"Yea but she is my drive"

"I gotcho, Fez and I are leaving in 5 we can drive you"

"Are you sure?"

He nods his head in response before telling her to follow him, only for her to stumble on her feet and almost fall over, Ashtray was able to catch her before she it the ground.

"Bro you is drunk as fuck" he said before he put her arm around his shoulder and and hand around her slim waist, holding her up right so she wouldn't fall over.

They managed too get too the bottom of the stairs only too see Fezco looking at them, "she coming with?" He asked.

"Ye, she is coming too our place though, she is too drunk too go home alone ya know" Ashtray responds

Fezco nods before the two boys and Olivia walk out too the car, Ashtray gently putting her in the back as he went to sit in the passenger seat beside Fezco.

Every now and then as they drove, Ashtray kept looking back at the girl too make sure she was okay, Fezco seemed too catch on.

"You gotta little crush on my homie Embers?" He asked his little brother

"Embers?"

"Her last name bro"

"Oh, nah bro, I ain't gotta crush on her"

"Mhm okay bro" Fez said, continuing too drive back to the house.

-

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦!
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝐊 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐖𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘<𝟑 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬💫💕