Round 2- Max

Max shakes as he gets pulled towards the bed. Adam kisses him sweetly and pulls down Max's pants. Max steps out of them and Adam orders, "Get on the bed. Hands and knees, sweetheart."

Max nods and is still shaking slightly as he follows the commands. Adam gets behind him and massages his asscheeks. "Okay, sweetheart, here's the rules. Don't hold back moans, tell me what you want, and ask permission before you cum. Does that all make sense?"

Max nods. "Yes."

Adam continues looking down at him. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. I'm going to stretch you now, okay?" Adam says in a loving tone.

Max nods and Adam lubes up a finger and inserts it. He strokes himself as he watches and listens to Max. Max squeaks, a sound I've never heard before. Then he sighs, and Adam inserts another finger. Adam watches Max's body language closely, just like he does to us. He knows what your body wants before you can get the courage to ask him, but he always makes you ask anyway. That's the Adam way. Adam puts in the third finger and moves them in and out. Max sighs again, and his voice is super breathy when he says, "Please."

"Please, what? What do you want me to do?" Adam asks.

"Fuck me, Sir. I need it." Max practically pleads.

Adam smirks and positions himself to be at Max's entrance. He presses his dick against Max's hole, and smiles when Max's breathing gets quicker. "Ad-Sir, I need you to fuck me. Please."

"Be careful what you wish for, sweetheart. I'm gonna make you my slut." Adam trails a hand up and down Max's back.

He keeps rubbing his hand across his back until Max relaxes, sinking down and arching his back naturally. Adam slowly, kindly, presses in. Max immediately tenses, shouting, "Oh, fuck!"

Adam asks, "Does it hurt?"

"Not really, it just..." Max responds.

"Do you like it?"

Max sighs. "Yes, God yes."

"Good." Adam responds shortly as he goes further in.

Max moans loudly while Luther and I make eye contact. Holy shit, this is hot. Adam fucks Max slowly at first, but speeds up once Max seems to get used to the feeling. "That's my good boy. Do you want it harder?" Adam says in that low tone that could make anyone melt.

Max groans incoherently, and Adam laughs darkly. "Say, 'Yes, Sir,' if you want it, my dear."

Max gathers his thoughts enough to say, "Yes, Sir."

So Adam goes harder. After a minute or two of intense, breathy moans, Max chokes out, "Can I?"

"Can I, what? What do you want to do?" Adam smiles.

"Can I cum?" Max squeaks.

"Can you cum, what? Also, add a 'please' in there, if you'd be so kind."

Max huffs, then asks, "Sir, can I please cum?"

"You can."

Max groans as Adam continues pounding into him. "Be a good boy and cum for me." Adam goes faster.

Max whimpers loudly and sinks into the pillow as he finishes. Adam finishes with him, moaning Max's name. He exits Max and I hand him a small towel so he can clean them up. Adam wipes him off gently. "That was amazing, Max. You're such a good boy. We love you. We respect you. You did everything right."

Max nods and lays on his side. Before he gets comfortable, Adam says, "I need to wash the bedding real fast. I'll be back in a split second. Go sit on the couch, my loves."

I suddenly feel fatigued. Max gets off the bed and Luther and I follow him to the couch. "How was it?" Luther asks.

Max nods. "Good. Tiring. I think I can handle that about once a month. I'm fucking exhausted, I don't know how you guys do it."

I kiss Max's cheek. Adam comes back in, and stares at us. Luther smiles at him. "Like what you see?"

"I am so in love." Adam whispers.

We continue cuddling while Adam puts our other set of sheets on the bed.

A little bit later, we eat some lunch. Adam says, "Okay. Do we want to still have a round 3?"

We all nod. He smiles. "Luther, what do you want to incorporate?"

Luther thinks out loud. "I want a rougher nature to things. A little more degradation, maybe spanking, hair pulling, harder thrusts. In an ideal world, I think it would be fun for everyone to have a turn with me."

We all nod. I speak up and say, "I'm absolutely willing to fuck you, but I can't dominate you. It would have to still be led by Max or Adam."

"We can do that." Max adds.

We continue eating our food while our bodies get fidgety and our faces get hot, imagining the next round. Max puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes.