Revenge

Sakura

I was a mixture of things right now. I was mad that Professor Kakashi had screwed me over yet again. I was also mad at him for moving Ino away from me during our test, us sitting together has never been a problem before so there was no need to move her. If she had been sitting beside me she might have been able to help me a little but the part that infuriated me the most was that he actually slapped me.

He has no idea what he's done. He has no understanding of the consequences that will come from this. "Sakura, wait up"! Ino called after me as I headed for the schools gate. "For what exactly"? I walked faster but she managed to catch up and stand in front of me.

"Professor Kakashi didn't mean it. I know it's late in the year but I'm sure if you ask there might be something Professor Kakashi can do to help you". "I don't need his help". "You can't get mad at him for this Sakura, you've had the same amount of time to prepare for this as the rest of us but the difference is that Professor Kakashi wants you to succeed and will do anything he has to to make sure it happens. He wants you to graduate and become a doctor, his emotions just got the better of him".

"I need to go, I'll call you later". I moved past her and left.

I headed home instead of going back to my dorm room. I didn't want to be here but I also didn't want to be around anyone I knew. It was no secret that I was known as the dumb pink bimbo on campus. To make matters worse they were right, the students know it and so do the teachers.

Professor Kakashi didn't offer me help because he's worried about me. He just wants to add to my bad reputation and let everyone know the stupid girl needs extra assistance. I'm not Naruto, I don't need anyone to hold my hand or coddle me. They just need to do a better job as teachers.

"Sakura Haruno, what's the meaning of this"!? My father yelled at me as I headed upstairs to my room. It was no use in playing dumb that would just make things worse. "Sir"? I turned around to greet him but instead of his face, I was greeted with a punch to mine.

My head hit the stairwell followed by my body rolling to the bottom step. "I'm not spending all this money on your education just for you to play around and waste it! Another F are your serious!? Did you even try this time"!?

"Probably not, she's just like her loser brother. All he ever did was cheat his way through life and now his sisters doing the same thing. It's a shame how much of a disappointment you turned out to be. A doctor? All you want is the money that comes with it, you don't care about saving lives. You don't care about anyone but yourself. You ungrateful, selfish brat". My mother said coming to my dad's side. Her words cut like daggers. Each one stabbed me deeper and deeper.

That's not true. The only person I ever cared about or who genuinely cared for me was taken from me. The two of you made him leave.

I didn't look at her. I didn't look at either of them. I didn't want to run the risk of crying in front of them, the hits would just get harder if I did. I was grabbed by the back of my head and met with a hard slap to the face. "Are you hard of hearing now? Your father and I asked you questions and you have yet to answer one of them".

"What's the point? You won't believe a word I say either way". I was punched in the face. "That's because all you do is lie! You're a liar just like you're good for nothing brother! You will never amount to anything in life! I'm ashamed to call you my daughter"!

This is all his fault. If it wasn't for him failing me my parents wouldn't have reason to hit me. If my teachers would give me the grades I deserve my parents wouldn't have a reason to degrade me or put me down.

This is all Professor Kakashi's fault. He's the reason my parents hate me. He's the reason I'm not going to become a doctor. Did you have to deal with any of this while you were here aniki? Did they treat you the same way they're treating me or was it worse?

I wish you had taken me with you when you had left, maybe then my life would have some joy in it. There's Ino but how do I know she won't leave me for something better? I miss you Sasori.

I thought to myself as I headed to his office and received a text.

Girlfriend: You ok

Me: Yeah

Girlfriend: Are you going to come home?

Me: Not today? I'm at my parents

Girlfriend: They're not too mad are they?

Ino didn't know about my home life. All I've told her is that my parents are strict

Me: They're not happy

Girlfriend: I'm sorry Sakura

I didn't want her to be sorry, I wanted revenge and knew exactly how I would get it.

"Come in". He said after I knocked on his door. I made my way inside and smiled as I took notice to the sorrowful look in his eyes. "Sakura I'm so sorry for what happened. I wasn't thinking but that's no excuse, I'm your teacher. O should never put my hands on you no matter what. I'm so sorry".

"Hey it's ok, I'm not mad". I made my way to his desk and sat on top of it. He looked at me confused but didn't say anything. "Your not"? "Of course not, I know you'll do what you have to to make up for it". I leaned in and kissed him.

His body jerked in surprise before placing his hands on my shoulders. "Sakura we can't, I'm your teacher, your my student". "I won't tell if you won't". I kissed him again. He tried to push me off of him but I was holding his hands down.

"Sakura please, get off". "It's okay professor, no one will now". "No Sakura I-". My hand moved down his chest to his private area but what I didn't expect was for him to slap me again causing me to fall off of him and him to run out.

Word Count: 1125

Word Count: 1123