Worry Part 1

Ino

"I can't believe Professor Kakashi didn't come to class today". I said as Sakura and I walked off campus together. "I mean he has a life outside of school". "I know that but he would've told us if he wasn't going to be in class. You don't think something happened to him do you"?

"Like what? He probably got tired and just decided to stay home it happens". "I don't know, something just doesn't feel right". "I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later, stop worrying so much". She waved her hand dismissively.

"Why are you so nonchalant about this? I know he gave you an F but you can't honestly tell me you're not the slightest bit worried". "It's because I got an F that I'm not worried about him not only that but I was also raped by him so I don't care what happens to him. Look on the bright side, we had an easy day today. We don't have to do any homework and can talk secretly on the phone later".

"No actually". She looked at me shocked. "What do you mean no"? "I don't like how you're acting, this isn't the Sakura I know. The Sakura I know wouldn't lie about someone raping her. Professor Kakashi isn't that kind of man, when you decide to remove the stick out of your ass then you can call me". I walked off leaving her there.

Sasuke

"Welcome home my loves. How was school"? Papa asked as Mashi and I walked in. "Good but if it's ok I just want to go to my room and lie down". He looked at me concerned. "Are you feeling ok"? I nodded. "I'm fine, I just wanna lay down".

"Ok honey, I'll call you down for dinner". I nodded and headed upstairs to my room. I was glad my parents were back home. I had missed them a lot while they were away. I just couldn't talk to anyone right now. I felt sick to my stomach and needed to lay underneath my covers where I felt safe.

Why didn't you come to school today Professor? Did something happen to you? Are you not feeling well? You didn't even say anything to Professor Iruka and the two of you are best friends so I know something's not right.

I just hope your alright. You have to be alright. I would hate for something to happen to you and no one not know anything. Your one of the best people I know.

Boyfriend: How are you doing?

Naruto texted. On autopilot, my hand reached for my phone and replied back. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Naruto was an exception to all of that.

Me: Parents are back home.

Boyfriend: That's good

Me: How are you?

Boyfriend: I came straight to my room. Deidara's here but I haven't told him anything yet. Not sure if I will

Me: This isn't like him Naru, he would've said something to us

Boyfriend: I know. You don't think he quiet, do you?

Me: No. if that were the case then Professor Iruka would've told us if he did. He also would've told us and it wouldn't be so sudden

Boyfriend: Do you think the school will try to replace him if he doesn't come back?

Me: I hope not but there's a good chance that they might

Boyfriend: 🥺😕

Me: I know, it's not easy to find good teachers. Especially one that understands you

Boyfriend: you're not going to disappear without a word are you?

Me: No never

Boyfriend: Thank you

"How has school been"? Papa asked as the four of us sat down for dinner. I didn't eat much but made it look like I was so I wouldn't upset him. He worked hard on it and I wanted to make it look like I appreciated it. I also didn't want him to know something was wrong.

"Schools good". I said. "Obito told us you two had an upcoming test". Dad asked. "We already took it and passed". Mashi said. "That's great", he smiled. "How are Naruto and Hinata doing"?

"They're good". We said in unison. "Ok, what's going on with you two? Your usually asking us a whole bunch of questions when we come back from vacation". Dad asked. "We're fine daddy". Mashi spoke.

"Are you sure? If something's wrong you know you can tell us". Papa spoke. "We know papa, we're both just tired from school is all. You remember what it's like to be in college don't you"? "If something was wrong we'd tell you but there isn't so don't worry".

Word Count: 775