Getting Revenge For Him

Obito

"How are you feeling mi amor"? I asked as the two of us laid In bed together. It's been a few weeks since I found his stash of money and drugs. I haven't told him I know yet but I know I'll have to soon. This is a delicate matter that needs to be handled with care. My poor baby is extremely vulnerable right now and needs me.

"My body aches and I'm cold". He whispered shaking in my arms. I wasn't surprised at all. Since taking away his "extra" pain meds he's been detoxing. What's worse is he's acting as if he doesn't know what's going on but I can't help but feel as if he does. Jiraya told me about his past.

I hate hiding the fact I know what he's been through from him but he deserves the right to tell me himself. "O Obito". He whimpered. "I'm right here, you're ok". I gently rubbed his arm. "I'm so sorry". He cried. I held him closer to me. "Sshh, sshh, there's no need to apologize".

"Yes, there is. I've been contacting my old drug dealer since I've gotten out of the hospital. I knew my mother would lower the dosage and she had every right to but I just wanted the pain to stop. I just wanted to get better for you as fast as possible.

I know there's a chance I'll never be able to walk again but I at least wanted to be able to feel good again. To feel as normal as I can in this state. Please don't hate me. Please don't look at me differently. I love you. I love you so much, more than my pills or my syrange.

It's just what I'm used to. My father had me use drugs as painkillers for anything and everything that hurt me, headaches, stomach, growing pains, anything. He even went as far as to have me test new drugs just to see how I'd react to it and dumb me did it without question". I gently rubbed his back as he sobbed.

"You're not dumb baby, any child would want to please their parents, it doesn't matter if they're breaking the law or not". "I'm detoxing, I know I am. I think Iruka found my stash and took them".

"He didn't, I did". He looked up at me confused. "I found everything while you were sleeping and got rid of them. You don't need them, angel. I'll get you your regular prescription and give it to you as needed. You're going to be ok, just please let me take care of you". He nodded and nuzzled my chest.

"Good boy, now give me your drug dealer's number". "Please be careful". He whispered gripping my shirt. "I will".

After Kakashi fell asleep I took his phone and turned off the location one minute before getting in my car and driving to meet his dealer and teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

Me/Kashi: It's me, I need another batch.

????: I just gave you some.

Me/Kashi: My boyfriend got rid of them. Please I'll pay you double, triple even

????: You don't have that kind of money

Me/Kashi: I'll take my boyfriend's card. He has so much money he'll never notice some going missing. Please, I need a hit

????: Alright fine, meet me at the usual spot. Come alone.

Me/Kashi: You know I can barely walk

????: Not my problem.

Luckily for me, Kakashi told me where that usual spot was. He had only come to his house because Kakashi wasn't able to. His not wanting to come to the house concerned me. I had originally planned on hiding a few blocks from the house and jumping him when he got there but I had to work with what I was given.

I turned a corner and forty-five minutes later I was pulled into the abandoned railroad tracks. I got out of the car and headed behind one of the abandoned railroad cars but nothing in the world could have prepared me for exactly who it was I was meeting. Never in a million years did I expect to see him again.

"Hello there Obito, are you getting drugs for your boyfriend". "P professor Kesaki".

Word Count: 717