Why Did You Do It

Sasori

Today was the day. Today was the day I would get to see my little sister again. To say I was anxious was an understatement, I haven't seen her since she was five and now she's nineteen.

Not only that but she's facing the possibility of prison time. How did things get this bad?

"Love"? I looked up to see both Zetsu and Ketsu looking at me worried. "I found my sister, well technically the bosses did". "Isn't that a good thing"? Ketsu asked sitting next to me. "Normally yeah but the thing is she played Obito and made him think her teacher raped her when he didn't.

They're allowing me to see her but there's a good chance she'll be sent to prison. "Oh honey". Zetsu set neck to me rubbing my back. "I don't know what to do. I want to help her but don't know how".

"Remember one hour and you are not to touch her no matter what". Madara said as he stood in front of the room my sister was being held in. A part of me was grateful the Akatsuki wasn't torturing her but another part was sad she was being detained.

"I understand fully". He opened the door for me and I headed inside only to be given even more sadness. She was handcuffed to the table and was placed in a raggedy orange shirt with a long white sleeve underneath and baggy pants.

"Aniki". She looked at me in disbelief as I made my way over to the table to sit down. "What are you doing here Sakura"? "I I can explain, I-". "Please, enough with the lies. The little girl I raised would have never done something this horrendous". She lowered her head and cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry". "Why did you do it"? "I don't know, I wasn't thinking. I had gotten into trouble with mom and dad and figured they would leave me alone if they knew I wasn't to blame for my bad grades".

"But you are". She continued to cry.

I sighed. "Do they hurt you"? She nodded.

"For how long"?

"The day after you left".

"Oh, Sakura".

"Why did you leave me behind? Why didn't you take me with you? Am I really that much of a burden"? "What"? I looked at her shocked. "Of course not, I begged mom and dad to let me take you but they wouldn't let me. They even called the cops and told them I was trying to kidnap you.

If I could have taken you I would have. Your life would have been so much better and none of this would have happened. I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. I wanted to look in Konoha but mom and dad made it look like they were always moving when they weren't".

"Y you looked for me"? She looked up teary-eyed. "Every day after joining the Akatsuki". "I wanna be with you. What if I just apologize"? "It's not that simple imoto".

After my hour was up I headed straight to the chef's office and headed inside after getting permission. "Now that she's finally experiencing consequences she wants to cry to her big brother".

"I know your no longer Akatsuki leader nor do I have any say in this but I have to try at least. Please let her stay with me instead of sending her away. You can put her under house arrest and I'll take responsibility for anything she does".

"How is that fair to Kakashi or my son"? "It isn't but she's been traumatized since she was a small child. Her mind isn't like that of a regular kids". "You turned out good". "That's only because I had people I could rely on, she doesn't".

"What about Ino? They were in a relationship together". "Do you honestly think she knows how to love anyone when she doesn't even love herself? One month, if she doesn't behave for a month then I'll let her go but I have to try at least. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't".

"You will transfer her to a different school, she will have a mandatory curfew of seven o'clock sharp, she is to either stay at your house or go wherever you go except on missions and she is to sincerely apologize to both Obito and Kakashi".

"Yes sir, understood".

Word Count: 734