Chapter-19

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Sarah stood outside her home, the evening air gently rustling her hijab as her fingers nervously adjusted it. Her eyes flickered to her phone, anticipation mingling with curiosity in her heart. This was her first date with Zayn, a moment she had eagerly awaited. Yet, a veil of uncertainty shrouded her excitement. Where was he taking her?

Just as she was about to send a tentative text, Zayn's car glided to a stop before her. He stepped out, his smile warm and inviting, a beacon in the dimming light.

"Hey, Sarah," Zayn's voice, rich with excitement, wrapped around her like a comforting shawl. "Are you ready for our adventure?"

Sarah mirrored his smile, though a question lingered on her lips, "Zayn, where are we going?" Her voice, a melody of eagerness and curiosity.

"It's a surprise," Zayn replied, mischief twinkling in his eyes. "Trust me, you're going to love it."

With a heart full of curiosity and a dash of excitement, Sarah placed her hand in his, allowing him to lead her towards the car. As they drove, Zayn wove light-hearted tales, his words a gentle distraction from the mystery of their destination. Her mind, however, kept wandering back to the unknown, her excitement growing with each passing mile.

After a brief journey, they arrived at an amusement park. Sarah's eyes widened, a kaleidoscope of colors and joy reflected in her gaze.

"You brought me to an amusement park?" she exclaimed, her voice a symphony of delight.

Zayn nodded, his smile wide. "I thought it would be a fun way for us to spend time together. Plus, I heard they have the best snacks here!"

Sarah's laughter rang out, a sound of pure gratitude. They walked through the gates, and the vibrant atmosphere enveloped them, a world of color and sound.

Their adventure began with a gentle ride on the carousel, Sarah's hijab fluttering like a whisper in the wind. Laughter bubbled between them, simple joys spinning around on brightly colored horses.