Chapter -7

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Muskan gathered her belongings and stepped out of the bustling airport terminal, the morning sun casting long shadows across the footpath. Despite the weight of her heartache, she squared her shoulders, determined to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As she made her way through the crowds, Muskan's thoughts were consumed by the events of the previous day-the incident that had cost her the job she had worked so hard for. A bitter taste filled her mouth as she recalled the chaos that had unfolded-the frantic chase through the terminal, the chaotic encounter with Zayn, and the humiliating collision with a mop incident.

Pedaling like a person possessed, Muskan raced towards Sarah's college, determined to make it on time. Dressed to the nines in a white cap and hijab, she rocked a sharp white shirt, sleek black pants, and matching kicks. Arriving at the venue, she locked up her bike like it was Fort Knox before sprinting towards the ceremony hall, its entrance looking more imposing than a castle gate.

Scoping out the room, she snagged a seat next to the stage, being careful not to block anyone's view. Little did she know, a shadowy figure lay low beside her in the dimness, his identity covered in mystery. But when he opened his mouth, his voice was as recognizable as a foghorn in a library.

With a spark of resolve, she pointed the beam of her phone's flashlight at his face, causing him to shield his eyes from the sudden glare.

"Are you trying to blind me?" he yelped, grabbing her phone to dim the light.

"I knew it was you," she announced, pushing back against his intrusion.

"You again?" he shot back.

"Why does this Gorilla keep showing up in my life?" she mumbled, distracted.

"Why are you here this time? Care to spill the beans?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm here for Sar-hold on, why do I have to justify myself to you?" she retorted, undeterred by his exasperated sigh.