Chapter-8

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The night air was cool and still as Zayn's car rolled to a stop near the entrance of the park. With no moon or stars to illuminate the sky, the darkness seemed to stretch endlessly overhead, broken only by the occasional flicker of distant streetlights.

A sense of peacefulness washed over Zayn as he stepped out of the car and into the silent embrace of the park. The only sound was the soft crunch of gravel beneath his shoes as he made his way along the winding path. The scent of damp earth mingled with the faint fragrance of blooming flowers, carried on a gentle breeze that rustled the leaves of the surrounding trees.

As he walked deeper into the park, Zayn couldn't help but feel a sense of peace settle over him. The oppressive heat of the day had given way to a refreshing coolness, and the stillness of the night seemed to envelop him like a comforting blanket. For a moment, he forgot about the stresses of his daily life and simply allowed himself to be present in the moment, surrounded by the quiet beauty of the park.

As he approached the lake, he could hear the gentle lapping of water against the shore. The absence of the moon and stars made the night seem even darker, adding to the eerie atmosphere.

Finding solace on the empty bench, Zayn let himself sink into its wooden embrace. The sensation of the rough texture against his skin grounded him in the present moment. He closed his eyes, letting the sounds and smells of the night wash over him.

In that moment of quiet observation, Zayn felt a sense of peace settle over him. It was as if the darkness itself was offering him a refuge from the chaos of the world, inviting him to simply be.

As soon as he closed his eyes, a loud, sob pierced the serene air, startling him awake. His eyes snapped open, scanning the surroundings wildly. His gaze landed on the lake beyond the innings, where a sole figure sat, shoulders heaving with exaggerated sobs. With a mix of confusion and concern, he approached the scene,