Chapter- 3

"Stop calling me that again and again

"Stop calling me that again and again." He raised his voice.

"Calm down, she... She got into an accident and lost her mind that's why she is talking like that. And she doesn't know your name so that's why she keeps calling you with the nickname she gave you." Rubina aunty said and then smiled awkwardly. And then she continued again,

"Don't worry about her, your coffee is here. Drink it and calm down." Rubina aunty said calmly.

"Please take this little creature out of my sight. She's so annoying." He said with an attitude which triggered muskan.

"Muskan's chest tightened with indignation as the man's words cut through the air like a sharp blade. The nickname he spat out with disdain ignited a fiery anger within her, her usually calm demeanor crumbling in the face of such blatant disrespect.

Before she could unleash a torrent of retorts, Rubina aunty intervened with a gentle yet firm touch, guiding Muskan away from the brewing confrontation. Despite her resistance, Muskan found herself being led towards the counter, her mind still reeling from the man's callous words.

"Why would you do that?" Muskan's voice trembled with a mix of anger and hurt as she turned towards Rubina aunty, her signature expression of distress etched upon her features. Her lower lip pressed against her upper, her eyebrows furrowing together in a subconscious display of her inner turmoil.

Rubina aunty's smile wavered slightly, a hint of sympathy softening her features as she met Muskan's gaze.

"Sometimes, it's best not to engage, dear,"

"But--"

"You also called him gorilla right? Calm down now and if you're tired then go home and take some rest."

As she prepared to speak, he approached the counter, his expression contorted with anger as he directed his gaze towards Muskan, then shifted it to Rubina aunty.