Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Jennie's POV

On the next day, as the very usual I woke up on my bed and tied up my hair and prepare for my breakfast. But this time, I decided not to give a fuck on him. I'm very tired waiting for him. Wherever he is, it's his fault. I take a deep breath before I walk out the door. I open every door and window as much as I can because today I just wanted to relax and I want to self-contemplate today. I realize that I can't control things and I don't want to stress myself for the things that I don't have a control.

Luckily, when I open the door the smell of the nature embraces me and I couldn't help but to inhale the fresh mountain air.

"This is the life" I said to myself, maybe I'm just annoyed to him but I couldn't deny the fact that he saved me from the poverty. Keep that on your mind Jennie.

--

May 25, 2020 11:00 AM

Busan, South Korea

It's been a month since Min-jun and I got married, we stayed for a few weeks in Seoul before we headed to Busan. Min-jun told me that he has his own place to Busan, well at first I'm having a second thought to live there, because I used to live and work at Seoul, however I realized that it's a great opportunity and idea to start a new life with him.

"Welcome to my humble home, Jennie." Min-jun said and kissed on my cheek.

Humble home? Seriously? I can't help but to amused by the beauty of this huge house, I don't think so if it's appropriate to call a house because it seems like it's appropriate to called it a 'palace' or 'Mansion', yeah you are right. I'm not overreacting about this but yeah it's very huge, it looks like a very huge Mansion, Min-jun also told me a while ago that he also owned the long driveway and the beach beside his mansion however it took to 4 to 5 hours before we reached our destination.

I don't even know that there is a huge mansion exist in Busan and I didn't realize that Min-jun is a very rich-man. I drew a smile on my lips while giving a glance to this house.

"Please make yourself comfortable, honey. What's mine is also yours." He added

"Thank you, Min-jun." I said, I'm about to walk towards the balcony but Min-jun held my hand and with that, I just give him a confused look and raise my eyebrow.

"I just want you to give this." He said and showed me a very expensive necklace, of course my eyes sparkling right now because of this expensive jewelry.

Oh my gosh, this is what you called. Life. Please calm Jennie, you're not a gold digger. Well, I can't... my heart is pounding and so my eyes as well.

"Oh my gosh, Min-jun... this is too much."

Give me some more, I deserve it. I kissed him on his lips and hug him tightly and after a few seconds, he wears it to me.

"You look very expensive and elegant Jennie" He said while we're looking at the mirror, I'm just smiling... He talked a lot but I can't hear it because of this necklace. I'm amused by the beauty of this necklace and up until now, I can't believe that I'm already here... that I achieve my dreams.

--

Few months passed Min-jun and I became closer, he looks like a bad guy or something but when we became closer and I get to know him then I realized how sweet he is, how caring he is and how she takes care of me and spoil me. Last month, she buys me some luxury bag and last week she buys me a dress and make up.

Today, I'm currently putting some make up because Min-jun and I should have to attend some party tonight. I'm wearing a backless black long dress while Min-jun wearing a black floral vest, white long sleeve polo and black luxury suit and honestly, you can't tell his real age because of his look. His shoulder is very broad, beard is complimenting his face and the shape of his nose is pointed.