Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jennie POV

I've been staring at the ceiling for a few hours. I'm trying to fall asleep, but unfortunately, I can't. I don't know how many times I change my position just to fall asleep, but there's a lot running through my mind right now.

I sighed

I look at the door, wondering if Lisa can fall asleep after what happened. But then I realized she didn't care, which disappointed me. I shook my head and wore my bathrobe.

I just need some fresh air.

I walked out the door when I saw her in the corridor. I don't know, but I suddenly feel uncomfortable and shy in front of her. I don't want her to know that I feel this way.

"Lisa"

"Jennie"

We said in chorus, We're both nodding at each other, and she continued to walk through the stairs, but luckily we bumped into each other.

"Sorry" She said, and as I stepped backward, I could feel her skin touching my body, which made me feel some electricity inside my body.

"Go ahead." I said and gives her some space so she could go downstairs.

"Why are you still up in the middle of the night?" She said, I didn't expect that because I thought she'd be avoiding me. You want the truth, Lisa? Well, I couldn't sleep because of you. You're making me insane right now.

I smirk at her.

"Nothing" I just said, she nods, I thought she'll going to ask me again but it's not.

"How about you?" I ask, as we go downstairs.

"I'm thinking about you" My eyes got wider when she said that, but I quickly checked to see if someone had heard that and pushed her a little. This girl is very unbelievable and mood swings at the same time.

"Shut up." I hissed at her and rolled my eyes. But unexpectedly, Lisa moves closer to me.

"You know what? I know how to keep your eyes rolling." She whispered, and I pushed her again and rushed myself to walk out the door, but Lisa followed me, so I stopped when we reached the backyard.

"Pervert!" I said but Lisa is laughing at my back.

Okay, here we go again, Lisa, that I knew. A stubborn one, I shook my head and continued to walk towards the seaside. I saw in my peripheral vision that Lisa was still following me. I just let her do that and plan to go and get some fresh air.

We sit on the big rock. I just wanted to witness the sunrise because it's been a month since I did that. I'm in the middle of nowhere when Lisa moves closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. I wanted to push her, but I just let her do that, and the worst is that I rest my head on hers too.

We didn't talk

We didn't fight

We're both listening at the sound of the waves

"It's very calming." She said

"Yeah" I replied

"Just stop nagging me and it'll be calmer" She added and giggled, I don't have a time to fight with her so I just let her to say that.

"You're such a brat." I said as I stare at the sea.

"I know." She replied.

The sun began to rise when Lisa started to move her hands on me. She's moving away my hair and kissing me on my neck, which makes me tingle. As the sun was rising, I began to moan. Lisa started to kiss me up until she reached my lips.