Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

My sweat is running through my neck, but I don't mind it. The girl in front of me, staring at my eyes as if she's living in a wildlife sanctuary, started to caress my shoulder down to my breast.

"L-Lisa." I said when she's about to suck my breast, Lisa just look into my eyes but I could see that she's annoyed because I stop her.

"You don't want this?" She said it with a deeper tone. I can't say anything. I don't know how to say this, but I'm enjoying every step that she's taking toward me, but it's not right. Right?

"B-but, y-you're Min-jun's wife." I lied to her.

"I want you more than him." She said she was trying to seduce me while caressing my neck. I didn't respond, but I sat on top of her and kissed her so hard.

I can't help but moan while she's grabbing and playing with my breast. She wasn't content with what she was doing and kissed my neck down to my breast. She grabs my left breast while sucking the other.

"Oh... Lisa" I said while grabbing her hair.

Shit, she's making me wet. There's a tingling sensation while she's licking and sucking my nipples. I didn't know that she's kinda wild on bed.

I'm enjoying this more than with him.

Than with Min-Jun

"Fuck Lisa! Stop teasing me. I'm already wet!" I yell at her as she rubbing my fucking clit

"You're so impatient, Mrs. Jennie Kim." Lisa said and kiss my lips.

She knows how to shut my fucking mouth.

Lisa is about to insert her finger into mine.

When

When

When

When

--

I woke up in the middle of a fucking nightmare. What the fuck is that? I looked at the person who was sleeping beside me. She's peacefully sleeping beside me, huh?

I'm panting while sweating

I don't know what is happening to me right now. This isn't right. Even in my dreams, Lisa kept annoying me. I wanted to sleep again, but I'm quite alarmed because of my dream. With that, I decided to wake up and go downstairs to make some food for us.

I tied up my hair and had some coffee while reheating from the food yesterday, but I'm thinking if I'll cook some pancakes, but I'm having a second thought if Lisa wanted to eat some.

Anyway, I decided to cook a kimchi-jjigae for her. I prepare those ingredients while waiting for the food that I'm reheating but I can't help but to think about what happened last night.

--

"Go on honey, take off my shirts now." She said her voice changed and became deep as she stared at me. But it didn't bother me. I came close to her and slowly helped her get off her shirts, but Lisa, on the other hand, didn't stop staring at me while I was helping her.

I could feel every beat of my heart. I'm experiencing a heavy breath while Lisa deepens her stare at me as if she's in the middle of a staring contest. Lisa didn't stop hence she looks into my eyes down to my lips. What she's doing?

"Are you done?" She asks me.

"No"

Fuck, her breath smells fucking nice; how could she do that? She's a chain smoker, right? Wait, what the fuck are you saying, Jennie? Are you out of your mind?