Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"W-what?" I said with a confused look and look at Min-jun's way

"What the fuck is this, Min-jun? You didn't come home for a month and I found out that you have an another wife?" I said and yell at him, I'm looking at the woman who is just unbothered and sitting prominently at the sofa while crossing her legs. On the other hand, Min-jun walks towards my direction and about to hug me but I just give him a welcome home slap.

"Honey..." Min-jun said

"Yes, honey?" but the woman replied instead, but I just walk out because of the annoyance hence Min-jun followed me.

"Honey, listen." I cut his words and push him away

"No, I don't want to listen Min-jun. what do you wanted to say?" I said and look directly on his eyes

"That you cheated on me? That you left me for fucking month then return and found out that you have an affair with that woman? Are you out of your fucking mind Min-jun?" I said and yell at him but Min-jun walk towards me and hug me

"I'm so sorry honey but let me explain" He said, and due to my emotion. I can't help but to cry and walk towards the cabinet and pack some clothes.

"Where are you going, Jennie?" Min-jun said while trying to get back those clothes but I didn't listen to him and hence I just continue what I'm doing but Min-jun still stopping me for what I'm doing.

"No, I want a divorce." I said out of nowhere that makes Min-jun stop and confused

"What?" He said

"I said, I wanted a divorce" I said without hesitation and continue to pack my things, Min-jun didn't stop me this time and sit on our bed.

"You really want that?" He asked me and I can't help but to laugh a little

"Yes, especially when I found out that you cheated on me." I said and stop for what I'm doing

"I waited for you. Do you know that? After we get married, you didn't let me to go out and just left me here at your house and now you're asking me if I really wanted a divorce?" I added, I didn't realize that my tears flowing on my cheeks but I wipe it immediately so he couldn't notice that.

"Yes to answer your question, yeah... I wanted a divorce." I said and get all the things that I packed however instead of begging, Min-jun smirk and clench his jaw.

"Alright, if you want that... Go ahead, I'm not going to stop you, Jennie. But one thing is for sure, if you leave me and file a divorce, I'm guaranteed you... you're not going to get any single coin or money from me and you're going to be some pathetic waitress 'again' in Seoul, you don't want that... aren't you?" Is he trying to threaten me?

But he's right, he can able to do that, and I'm just a poor pathetic waitress in Seoul, I don't want that kind of life, I don't want to go back there, but I don't think so if I deserve this kind of life? But then I remember that Min-jun and I are the same. Min-jun cheated on me and while me? I'm marrying him because of his wealth and all of my sacrifices will be a trash because of some outsider. I didn't let someone get those sacrifices that I've done.

I turn around and look at him

"You're a bastard Min-jun, why you're doing this to me." I said and sit beside him while crying

"I'm so sorry honey" He said

"Who is she?" I asked him, he takes a deep breath and caressed my face

"His dad wanted me to marry her. For business purposes." He said and brush up his hair, seriously?