Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Lisa POV

While everyone was busy at that event, Min-jun and I already went to our real purpose. Together with his bodyguards, they assisted us towards the room where all the transactions were. Tonight, Dad was coordinating with our prospect partners to negotiate our business products.

"This way Madame and Sir," Kai said leading his way, we entered the VIP section.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim." There he is

I let all the bodyguards inspect us. Min-jun gives his phone to one of the bodyguards of his business partner, and I also surrender my unregistered pistol gun. This is our policy inside our organization. If you want to get involved with this kind of business, then you should follow our policies and procedures. Dad is the mind of this business; he established it for decades. We are the largest and highest supplier of high-end drugs in South Korea, and we're also operating a gambling company and any other unsuspected businesses that we have.

A year ago, Dad decided to expand our business, and he wanted to market and sell outside the country. Fortunately, I am destined to meet my beloved husband, which is Min-jun, and it feels like killing two birds with one stone. First, I can know his secrets, find Chaeyoung, and, of course, help Dad accomplish his dreams.

You are a blessing in disguise, Min-jun

"I believe you have already made up your mind, Mr. Kang." Min-jun is about to walk in his direction, but his bodyguards pointed a gun at him. Min-jun smirked at him while raising his hands. On the other hand, Kai and his team backed him up with a gun, but Min-jun remained calm and halted his team.

"Easy tigers." He said calmly

I used to encounter this kind of situation, which is why I'm just prominently sitting in front of Mr. Kang. Sometimes, we will encounter a low-class client, just like the person in front of us right now. I can easily blow his mind, but I always keep in mind that the customer is always fucking right.

Even if it's not.

I'm observing the room, and it reveals that our client brought all his troops. I don't want to bother them as much as I can, but Mr. Kang is testing my patience.

"May I excuse myself, gentlemen?" I said, standing in front of the bodyguards, who were still pointing their guns at us. I can see that Min-jun was a little surprised by how I behaved with those armed men.

This is not the right time to intimidate this kind of man.

"Don't you dare cross the line?" One of the bodyguards has now threatened me as if I'm afraid of his existence; they are just a pest to me.

And pest doesn't belong here. I continue to walk towards him, and they pull the trigger of their gun. Min-jun rushed himself to cover himself and tried to stop me from taking action.

"Calm down! Calm down!" Min-jun said, trying to ask for consideration from him.

"Gentlemen, please drop your weapon. Mr. Kang, we're trying to negotiate with you, and I don't think it's appropriate that you're doing this. We're just doing some business here." Min-jun said and looked at me again.

"Don't do stupid things, Lisa." He added and instead of listening to this filthy man, I just smirk at him.

"I'm not," I said, and I grabbed the gun of one of the bodyguards and shot him in the head. Fortunately, one of our commanders, BamBam, and his team are here to support us and back us up. I didn't see what happened next when BamBam led the way for us to the fire exit, but I could hear a lot of gunshots inside the room.