Chapter 17

Chapter 17

PART IV

"Welcome to your new home." Pranpriya held her luggage very tight while looking at the big mansion, she couldn't help but to amuse because of what she saw but she also felt anxious the first time she got here.

"Thank you" She just said, one of the servants got her luggage for her but Mr. Choi stopped the servant to get her luggage and assist her.

"I want you to throw away her stuff- "

"What? No" Pranpriya cut what he's going to say but Mr. Choi started to gaze his eyes and mandate his servants to leave them alone. This time, Pranpriya's heart starts to rise and she's about to faint because she feels like she's not safe.

Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung

She said to herself, She's thinking about her. Chaeyoung became her constant when she's anxious and afraid. Chaeyoung helped her a lot to get better, but right now it's all by herself, and she can't do anything about that. Pranpriya steps back when Mr. Choi walks towards her direction, Mr. Choi looks at her from head to toe.

"What is your name again?" He said, Pranpriya look down and feel humiliated at this moment

"Pranpriya... Pranpriya Manobal" She said without looking at him, Mr. Choi turned around and looked out the window.

"You shouldn't do that, Pranpriya. If you're talking with someone, you should look them straight in the eyes. You don't have to be afraid of anyone; you are in a safe place." Mr. Choi said and looked at her again, Pranpriya looked up at him and bowed to his foster father.

"Yes S-Sir."

"Don't call me, sir. From now on, I'm going to be your father, and your name isn't Pranpriya anymore. Your name will be Lalisa. Lalisa Choi." Mr. Choi moves closer to her again and chin her up and straight her back.

"Pranpriya Manobal is already dead. You are Lalisa Choi, who used to live in Thailand, and I will send you abroad to study, and after you graduate there, you are going to serve me and our family business.'' I wasn't able to speak and was stunned for a few seconds.

"S-serve?"

"I know you want to avenge your father." Pranpriya is wide eyes open to him

"W-what do you mean?" – Pranpriya

"Before I adopted you, I already gathered an investigation into all of you, and among them, you're the only one who caught my attention. To answer your question, I know everything about you, your father, and the person who killed your father, and I want you to use that as motivation to work for me and to serve for me. When the time comes, and it's the right time, use your wealth, power, strength, and intelligence to find him and kill him." Pranpriya's eyes became blurry, everything went back to her mind. The trauma, fear, anger and sorrow because of what happened a few years ago.

She wants to revenge

She is prepared to kill someone

For the sake of his father

For justice that he deserves

"I will, Mr. Choi" She said and bowed to him.

--