Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

Lisa POV

I'm dragging her out of the event. I'm trying to calm myself, but I didn't let Jisoo do that. I'm pissed because of what she did. What's wrong with her? Yes, I'm aware that she's mean, but I didn't expect that she would do this to her.

Not to Jennie.

Jennie didn't get revenge, and all she did was cry.

But this is the first and last time that she is going to do that.

"Are you okay?" I asked her again; while checking her dress, it got stained.

"Tsk."

Can't help but be pissed. Jennie caressed my hands, I know she's trying to calm me. I take a deep breath and try my best to smile.

"Do you want to go home?" I ask her gently. Jennie wipes her face; her eyes are swollen and her nose has become red. Do I say that she's still pretty even though she's crying? Jennie looks down but I immediately chin her up while caressing her hair.

"Why?" I asked her again, she shook her head.

"I want to, but how about Min-jun?" She said

Yes, she's right. Min-jun will suspect us if we leave early. He needs to know what Jisoo did to her wife. After a few seconds, I get my phone and text Bambam to assist Jennie for a while. Luckily, Bambam is staying near the event.

"You're here, could you please assist Jennie to our van q-"

"Are you out of your mind, L?" Bambam didn't let me finish my words and whispered into my ears. I know it's out of my mind to let anyone inside our van quarters, but I don't know where else we could go.

I just smile at him and walk towards Jennie, who's just staring at us in confusion.

"That's my order, B." I stand up straight and give him a death glare. I saw that Bambam wanted to protest, but he didn't have a choice because that was his boss's will, and he couldn't do anything with that.

First rule: Don't obey your boss's will.

"This way, Madame," Bambam said. Jennie hesitated at first and looked at me, asking for help, but I just nodded at her and assured her that everything was fine and that she could trust him. I also patted Bambam's shoulder for saving me again.

I know how good he is to be my chief advisor and friend. He's also Thai. That's why I became comfortable around him. When both of them had already gone to our quarters, I started to look for Min-jun to let him know that his one and only sister was being such a bitch again.

I was about to go to the VIP place when I bumped into her again.

"Lisa!" Jisoo said while waving her hands. She's hanging out with her colleagues, but instead of waving back at her, I turn my head and act like I don't see her.

Jisoo and I were in the same school before I studied abroad. I've known her for being a kind and sweet girl back then; that's why we became friends, but I'm wondering what happened to the sweetest girl I've met before.

"Lisa," I'm walking when Jisoo holds my wrist. I'm looking at her aloofly. I'm waiting for her to say something but she's just staring at me, I raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I said, she sighed before she released my hand.

"About what happened, earlier. I didn't mean to do that. She's blocking my way." She lied

"That's the reason why you do that?" I said and crossed my arms, I stared into her eyes checking if she was lying but I knew that she was lying.

"No. i-it was just an accident." She said trying to convince me but I'm not.