Chapter 49

"I can't believe he was capable of doing something like that, I mean, killing you wouldn't accomplish anything, Eric wouldn't listen to him

"I can't believe he was capable of doing something like that, I mean, killing you wouldn't accomplish anything, Eric wouldn't listen to him." the redhead continued stroking my hair while I lay in her lap.

It was already night, I skipped dinner, and planned to skip supper until the girls came to support me because rumors were spreading, and they already knew what had happened.

"Even more so because of Ian, it could have gone unnoticed, but it's time we know where he is, and it's even more evident that he did it."Andrea sighed discontentedly, sitting on the other bed we had joined.

"He's a damn coward." Tiana remarked. "He knows he wouldn't get away unscathed, both you and us would have castrated him."

"Yeah." I whispered."I bet even Jade is involved." Tiana murmured with a growl in between.

Jade, I had forgotten about her. In fact, since the war games, I haven't paid her the attention she sought.

"Do you know what will happen to Genesis?" Andrea asked.

I looked at her from Tiana's lap, she had a grimace on her face and seemed sad, worried about my condition. Four hasn't told her.

Should I tell them that I will have the pleasure of killing her? They might behave like Freya and ask me not to do it. I don't think I can tolerate another lecture on morality. "I don't know yet, I know she's in the cells but I'm not sure." I shrugged.

"They'll kill her, that's what the rules say." Tiana asserted. "That behavior won't be tolerated, especially with her history. They have to do it because it's clear she won't stop."

"I hope they do." Andrea agreed. "Otherwise, we'll file a complaint."

"Eric wouldn't allow it." Tiana spoke. "Grace is the future leader."

I sighed. "I think I'll go to sleep." I struggled to sit up as the pain in my leg was becoming more pronounced. "I'm very tired."

"Of course, darling." Tiana got up, adjusting my pillow and pulling back the sheet to tuck me in.

"It's not necessary." I chuckled.

"Oh, please, Grace. Let yourself be cared for." the redhead scoffed.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of you."

"Thank you." I pouted, receiving smiles and support from both of them.

" I pouted, receiving smiles and support from both of them